Status
Not open for further replies.

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Northern California
I just received my 60mg with starter kit in the mail today and will mix a small batch with the new Hot Cinammon from Capella's since I also got a little 50/50 pg-vg with the kit... I hope that Hot Cinammon is all I heard that it was!!!!!

Can someone make it REAL easy for me?

How many drops of each to make the SMALLEST test batch so that I will know what is enough flavor etc...

I have:
60mg unflavored
50/50 pg/vg
Capella's flavor

I have read to test it without the nic juice to make sure you like what you arrive at and don't waste precious fluid!

So, 1 drop of flavoring and how many drops of 50/50?
Then, how much 60mg?

Next is Capella's:
Amaretto
Orange Creamsicle
Milk Chocolate Toffee
Vanilla Custard
NY Cheesecake
Strawberries and Cream
Chocolate Raspberry

Awaiting hopefully:thumbs:
Thanks!

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Northern California
Thanks!
I know I had seen it around but could not remember how to access it last night!

So far - not so good...

I have added a little bit more flavoring with each 1ml mix and it still does not seem right. but I don't know what the red hots or atomic fireball actually tastes like so I have nothing to compare it to yet!

Thanks!:)

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm not sure what nic level you want as a target, so it's hard to say. But if you just want to experiment with flavor strength, you can add the flavoring to the 50/50 PG/VG that you have, to find out how much flavoring to use to your base liquid. Once you know that percentage, you can then decide how much nic liquid to use by using an e-juice calculator.

0.5ml is a good testing level as its not a lot of liquid.

The atomic fireball just tastes like cinnamon and sugar, except a lot of cinnamon :)

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Northern California
I have been vaping 24mg RY4 and Flue Cured from SEJ

Chart shows 8 drops 60mg
10 drops pg vg etc...
2 drops flavor

I got to 4 drops last night and still no wow
BTW---I am adding each small little batch to residual that is still in the bottle and dripping 1-3 drops onto the atty of my 510 with a new empty cart

I added 1 more drop and let it sit overnight
still need to try it today, but after trying the stuff that was still in there from last night, I vaped as much as I could then blew the atty out so that I could get my Flue Cured (with a little Caramel and Vanilla Custard added) back in for my regular vaping in the morning experience

wondering if I need to try hot cinnamon at 18mg instead...

Is the 50/50 PgVg lowering the taste that much? I do recall reading that with Capella's you may need to add a little more, but I would think one or two drops more not 3 or 4 at this small of an amount.

Are people vaping this only straight with the one flavor, or are they adding it to a tobacco flavor, or are they adding another flavor to sweeten it up a bit?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Led Hendriani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2009
Northern California
....From my limited knowledge I think that the hot cinnamon may be made from oil since I have already blew out the atty twice since trying to vape on it all day and I still get less hit and very little flavor....8-o

Getting great vapor, miniscule flavor and ALMOST burnt taste

Anyone have suggestions?
Soak overnight with a few drops of PgVg?
Thanks!

Last edited:

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
LH,

Keep using the ejuice calculator, aim for the nic level you want, then experiment with flavor percentage until it tastes right.

If you need to thin the mixture, use Everclear or 100 proof vodka instead of water (unless the increased throat and nose hit bother you) . This should help to keep your atty clearer.

If you thin it very much, you'll need to go back to the calculator and readjust to keep up the nic level and flavor percentage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread