Smallest E-Cig in the World Size Comparison (Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
Ok i recieved my Liberro realis today so i thought i would take a picture of it close up with the other two cigarette like devices to show how small the realis actually is. As far as i am aware these three cigs are the smallest you can buy and the 510 as well but feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

Made this thread purely for people who are looking for small ecigs, by the way i am still yet to test the realis, hasnt finished charging yet.

Capture.jpg

1) Libero Realis
2) Smart Smoker Super Mini
3) Liberty Flights DSE901

By the way, sorry about the poor picture quality. Camera on my phone isnt that great

Last edited:

ITPython

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Central Coast, CA
Definatley, i have tried bigger ecigs but i just want something which is the same size as an analog to be honest, i miss the feel of them. The one thing i hope with this though is that the battery at least lasts a while, i dont want to be having to charge it up every 10 minutes.

This is one of the problems with using li-ion batteries, they don't like to be run completely dead, as this severely shortens their lifespan (and can be dangerous when using the wrong chargers). Ideally you want to charge a li-ion battery when it has dropped about 0.5-0.8v or so. With these smaller batteries, in order to get any decent runtime, you pretty much have to fully deplete them, and that is not a good thing to do. Even if you never have any safety problems, their lifespan and useful life will be reduced significantly by fully depleting them over and over. Unlike NiMh batteries that benefit from a full depletion and recharge, li-ions will die exponentially faster if fully depleted on a regular basis.

If anybody wants to use such small battery, the best course of action is to have tons of them to use in a given day. If you have the money and space to store them, you could simply treat them like analog cigs. Stop using the battery after one 'session' and use a new one each time. Then at the end of the day, charge them all up. Doing it this way, you will get a lot more life out of each one and it will inevitably be safer, but it would be pretty inconvenient and expensive this way. Treating a li-ion properly, you could get years of life out of a single battery. But most don't do that and that is why the smaller 510 batteries tend to have a very short lifespan with ecig vapers. I think on average people would need to replace their 510 batts every month or two, maybe even significantly less than that.

Bigger li-ion batteries may be big and clunky, but it the end it is just easier, safer, longer lasting, and cheaper.

Last edited:

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
This is one of the problems with using li-ion batteries, they don't like to be run completely dead, as this severely shortens their lifespan (and can be dangerous when using the wrong chargers). Ideally you want to charge a li-ion battery when it has dropped about 0.5-0.8v or so. With these smaller batteries, in order to get any decent runtime, you pretty much have to fully deplete them, and that is not a good thing to do. Even if you never have any safety problems, their lifespan and useful life will be reduced significantly by fully depleting them over and over. Unlike NiMh batteries that benefit from a full depletion and recharge, li-ions will die exponentially faster if fully depleted on a regular basis.

If anybody wants to use such small battery, the best course of action is to have tons of them to use in a given day. If you have the money and space to store them, you could simply treat them like analog cigs. Stop using the battery after one 'session' and use a new one each time. Then at the end of the day, charge them all up. Doing it this way, you will get a lot more life out of each one and it will inevitably be safer, but it would be pretty inconvenient and expensive this way. Treating a li-ion properly, you could get years of life out of a single battery. But most don't do that and that is why the smaller 510 batteries tend to have a very short lifespan with ecig vapers. I think on average people would need to replace their 510 batts every month or two, maybe even significantly less than that.

Bigger li-ion batteries may be big and clunky, but it the end it is just easier, safer, longer lasting, and cheaper.

I couldnt agree more about stocking up on batteries, once i have fully tested to see if this something i can use all day i will probably buy 2-3 more and rotate them

Had a feeling someone would mention that :vapor: as far as i am aware though the thickness of it is the same as that of a super mini

How long is that Liberro? Because I'm pretty sure the M403 is 85mm.

Its exactly the same size as an analog, as for the size of the battery on its own? i just measured and its 5.5MM in length

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
Ok thought i would just post the initial thoughts of this now that i have vaped on it for a while.
  • Each battery tends to last around 15 minutes with continuous vaping
  • Its light, the size of it is great, just what i expected
  • Vapour is that of the same amount you would get in a cigarette but i will be testing some 24MG Knightsbridge juice which i purchased from them later and see if its any different. I think these carts i am using at the moment are 1.8% (18MG) and dont really pack much of a punch throat hit wise.
  • I like how when the battery is running low it doesnt flash green like on most ecigs like this, it flashes orange which is good as when your walking down the street or whatever people just think your smoking a normal cig
  • The liquid in the carts tastes ok but definatly not a tobacco tasting liquid, its quite sweet but not too sweet, tastes rather nice but hope to try the menthol.
Thats all i can really say on it at the moment, i will report back on how long the carts last as well, i am expecting each one to last about 15 hours. <<< This is my first time using carts so hope i wont be dissapointed.

Slim Batz

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
This is one of the problems with using li-ion batteries, they don't like to be run completely dead, as this severely shortens their lifespan (and can be dangerous when using the wrong chargers). Ideally you want to charge a li-ion battery when it has dropped about 0.5-0.8v or so. With these smaller batteries, in order to get any decent runtime, you pretty much have to fully deplete them, and that is not a good thing to do.

Any of the slim batts I've bought all have protection circuitry so they can't be run below a certain voltage ie) fully depleted. The just refuse to fire and the led blinks. On a whim, I bought a couple ecigs off dealextreme because they were KR808 compatible and only $4.67 USD each, including the charger and prefilled carto (immediately thrown away). Even those ones have protection circuitry ... and on a side note actually aren't that bad for 68mm slim bats ... they last as long as you would expect from a battery that size.

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
Quick update on the carts: im rotating with two carts, the juice in one of the carts stopped producing vapor so i fill it up with my own, just letting it settle whilst i start on a new prefilled one. (will rotate between the two) One thing i can say is the longer you draw on the cartridge the hotter it gets, i can drag for 5 seconds and then it gets a bit to hot to drag on more. The upside to this is most people dont tend to draw on their ecigs longer than 5 seconds according to a poll i saw a while back on this forum.

Patrick21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
Midlands, United Kingdom
Update: The prefilled carts seem to be great but i have tried to refill with my own liquid and its leaking into my mouth when i vape. I havent put to much in either because the cart was empty ie the slightly burnt taste where you just cant taste anything and no vapor etc; I tried blowing down the screw end onto to some tissue but to no evail and still happens. If it persists i will contact Liberro but maybe some advice on this in the meantime if there is anything i can do?

EDIT: I think what i am going to do is the following, father than fill up cartomizers all the time i might go to here http://www.theelectroniccigarette.c...rolite-replacement-cartomisers-2-product.html and buy 50 cartomizers for £30.00 (even cheaper with bigger discount) and they should last me two weeks (3 a day there abouts). It works out at about the same as it would if i bought blank cartomizers £15+£15 for liquid. )

Will test these existing carts i have at the moment to see if i can comftably use 3 a day prefilled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread