The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smell of E-Juice is bothering me need some help

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by CalmitDown, Oct 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CalmitDown

CalmitDown New Member

Oct 16, 2013
    USA
    I just got my vape gear yesterday I got an ITaste MVP 2.0 and got some Caramel type Eliquid from a place called AltCig and I hate the smell of the exhale I have no porblem on the inhale but the exhale smell is horribly it kind of smells like Caramel but I hate it I hate it so much that i threw it away... Now I want some advice on what E-Liquid I should get I'm looking for a menthol taste like the Menthol from Halo can anybody tell me about Menthol from Halo?

2. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    Could be it needed to be steeped. Is this the flavor?
    AltCig RY4

"Every bottle of AltCig e-Liquid is custom blended at the time you order."

3. bruiser

bruiser Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    If it is fresh liquid, it more than likely could use some steeping.

4. KMMA1978

KMMA1978 Full Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Toledo, OH, USA
    If you want a menthol type of taste and smell try spearmint. for new vapors the best thing you can do to keep quit is avoid tobacco flavors.

5. ManOverboard1

ManOverboard1 Full Member

Oct 7, 2013
    Lockport, NY, USA
    Personally I tried a friends Massive Chocolate Mint from Alien Visions and I thought it was great. I feel like it would be a good flavor if you are looking for a menthol-like taste. Unfortunately I have no experience with halo so I can't comment there. Whatever you decide to try I'd suggest getting a 6ml sample to make sure you like it first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.