SMOANT love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2015
For 40 bucs and free shiping, who could complain! The battlestar is more reliable than many others, and looks good doing it too. Was going to go smok x priv, but went with these. I like smok, and don't want to slag them, but this thing hits like a freight train! Your thoughts on smoant's battlestar are what I'm after, thanks
1528950421471.jpg

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I’m a huge Smoant fan. Unfortunately my Battlestar is now in backup status because another Smoant mod took its starting job. The Cylon is my starter because it’s got a lower battery cutoff, can run a bigger topper, and looks fancier. For a backup though I couldn’t have a better mod. I love it shape and it’s size. The Battlestar is what started my love for Smoant. They just have really well made mods that look good and function like mods double, and sometimes triple, the cost. Really you can’t go wrong with any of Smoant’s offerings. Long live Smoant!!!

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I’m a huge Smoant fan. Unfortunately my Battlestar is now in backup status because another Smoant mod took its starting job. The Cylon is my starter because it’s got a lower battery cutoff, can run a bigger topper, and looks fancier. For a backup though I couldn’t have a better mod. I love it shape and it’s size. The Battlestar is what started my love for Smoant. They just have really well made mods that look good and function like mods double, and sometimes triple, the cost. Really you can’t go wrong with any of Smoant’s offerings. Long live Smoant!!!

Sadly my Cylon is dying, screen is going. I should've called them on the slight problem before the warranty period was up. It does look good with the Themis on top.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Sadly my Cylon is dying, screen is going. I should've called them on the slight problem before the warranty period was up. It does look good with the Themis on top.
I’m sorry to hear that. Do you plan on getting another when/if it becomes unusable?

Reactions: stols001

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I’m sorry to hear that. Do you plan on getting another when/if it becomes unusable?

Nope, I have a Legend coming to replace it. One reason I didn't call when it was a few lines and under warranty was I knew they wanted $20 shipping and I wasn't sure it wouldn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread