Smok Carts work in Texas Tuff Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Wait I am extremely confused now lol so I don't fill it with a tool and I don't need prepunched? Because I already ordered them punched :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas tank w/side fill---Don't need filler tool--uses punched cartos.

F15--------------------Could use filler tool----uses punched cartos.

Read up on those Boge style "F" series tanks- They were making it so you Needed the "F" series carto because they are a slightly different Diameter. Good tanks tho- Probably better than Smok's.

Logan108

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Texas Tank w/side fill---Don't need filler tool--uses punched cartos.

F15--------------------Could use filler tool----uses punched cartos.

Read up on those Boge style "F" series tanks- They were making it so you Needed the "F" series carto because they are a slightly different Diameter. Good tanks tho- Probably better than Smok's.

I know the f15 could use the same size cartos as the Texas Tuff as well as Another Type that I can't think of lol

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I know the f15 could use the same size cartos as the Texas Tuff as well as Another Type that I can't think of lol

Yes they use similar Lengths, I was talking about Diameters. Altho most carto Diameters are similar- Boge "F" series are slightly tighter- enuf so that you need to use their specific Drip Tip with it.

Logan108

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Yup. Also check out a guy here that has his own custom made cartos- Ikenvape.com. He has a suppliers sub-forum on here also.

Okay! I figured I'd get the 5 pack as well as the f15 that way I have 2 tanks to determine if I like them as much if not more than clears

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2012
    New England
    Shouldn't take too long. depends on what method you use to fill it, but a few minutes is usually enough

Here's Baditude's blog post he made on the subject: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-5-baditudes-cartomizer-tank-setup-guide.html

The method I personally use is to fill up one of the silicone endcaps that come on the carto about halfway, then stick the carto in (connector end). Then I drip a few more drops if needed until the liquid is just above the filler material. Finally, I'll give a good suck on the end of the carto (with the silicone cover still on), drip a few more drops and suck again, rinse and repeat those last two as needed. I find that creating this negative pressure helps to distribute liquid to the areas in the filler that are still dry and I find the carto is immediately ready for vaping after filling this way :)

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Depends who ya ask. Smoketechs tend to soak it up quicker than Boges. If you use a needle down the sides is pretty quick.

15 min. to a 1/2 hr maybe. Start at your lowest voltage setting taking light draws, if you get a burnt hit- let it set. Sorta like starting a campfire with tinder.

I stay ahead of the game by always having one filled in my desk drawer. Or fill b4 bedtime, use in the morning. A little burnt hit and I can salvage mine by adding more juice and waiting. A full burnt hit, it's trash.

Always blow the excess juice out b4 attaching to battery.

Last edited:

Logan108

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Very happy with Surevapes! Not only did they send me the Tank and the cartridges that I ordered but also another thing of cartridges! but the thing is they said they sent me F15 Cartridges but it says that they use standard 35mm Cartridges arent these the same things that I ordered for the Texas Tuff Tank? I Wont be able to try them tomorrow and see and want to be certain that I can use the ones I originally ordered in the F15 as well. Ill post links to each.

Cartridges I ordered to Use in F15 and Texas Tuff Tank
    http://www.surevapes.com/boge-510-sr-cartomizer-5-pack.html

Cartridges they threw in for free.
    http://www.surevapes.com/boge-f15-ss-cartomizer-5-pack.html

F15 Tank
    http://www.surevapes.com/boge-f15-cartomizer-tank-clear.html

Logan108

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    The ones they sent for free are 3.0 ohm with one hole punched. on a mechanical device they won't give much vapor or anything. If you have a VV, or a VW, you will be able to adjust the wattage or voltage to taste. They will work in your tank.

but will the ones I ordered work in the F15? and theyre actually 2 hole low resistance.

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    Taken from their website:
    This is a genuine Boge 510 cartomizer tank. It holds 2.5 ml of e-liquid and includes a single coil dual punched 2.0 - 2.4 ohm Boge F15 cartomizer. It has chromed aluminum end caps and is also compatible with DCT cartomizers. Uses standard length 35mm pre-punched cartomizers.

Unless I'm missing something here, both cartos will work in the tank you bought.

Logan108

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Taken from their website:
    This is a genuine Boge 510 cartomizer tank. It holds 2.5 ml of e-liquid and includes a single coil dual punched 2.0 - 2.4 ohm Boge F15 cartomizer. It has chromed aluminum end caps and is also compatible with DCT cartomizers. Uses standard length 35mm pre-punched cartomizers.

Unless I'm missing something here, both cartos will work in the tank you bought.

Okay thank you! I know this sounded pretty
    Stupid but I wanted to make sure

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread