Smok Carts work in Texas Tuff Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan108

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Kentucky
Guys I just figured I'd give you all a recap of my experience personally I don't care much for either carto tank at the moment idk if it's the juice something I've done wrong or what but I feel like not only do I not get enough flavor out of them but that the vapor production isn't good either. I tried both the flick and the condom method and neither of them seem to be doing it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Hmm, not sure what to tell you here. At 5v on a 3.0Ω carto you should be getting good vapor, and flavor. The carto must be wicking properly, or you would be getting that terrible burnt sensation.
On my Provari, I run a 3.0Ω at about 4.5v and it's good for me, the same on my istick.
Hopefully someone else will chime in here with some ideas.

Logan108

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Kentucky
Hmm, not sure what to tell you here. At 5v on a 3.0Ω carto you should be getting good vapor, and flavor. The carto must be wicking properly, or you would be getting that terrible burnt sensation.
On my Provari, I run a 3.0Ω at about 4.5v and it's good for me, the same on my istick.
Hopefully someone else will chime in here with some ideas.

It seems to be doing better now I'm not sure at all what was going on before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
Could be it just wasn't fully primed and started vaping better once it worked through and got the juice flowing.

There's always the possibility of dud cartos, too, which we all wind up getting a couple of once in a while. If they're starting to work better now, though, I doubt that's the problem ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread