SmoK Fetch PRO MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave24

Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

When I found smok Fetch Pro pod in local shop I had feel that this is pod which I really need, completely perfect pod and nice design. But then saw some reviews and this one is more for DTL so big airflow, I like more or medium tight MTL. Is there available any rba head which has better options to adjust airflow for better MTL expirience? Otherwise I think will go for Pasito with RBA. But I like idea that there is removable battery in POD system and better power settings,thats what is missing in Smoant's one.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY

Dave24

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply, on one side you are right, I am looking for something like that and this Wismec have not bad parameters. But my point was that Smok Fetch Pro is really cool designed and I wanted it on 100% but when its mor for DTL vaping I am not sure if I can enjoy MTL on it somehow, thats why I am asking if anyone here have expirience with this. Thanks

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
The MTL RBA for the Fetch Pro 80w would be the RPM RBA- there is a small clear plug included with this RBA to make a tighter MTL draw.
The problem with the RPM RBA is there is no 510 adapter to check the ohms of your coil. I guess it is OK when using a spaced coil- but still should have that piece included.
I use the RGC RBA which is a airier DL RBA. This RBA comes with the 510 adapter, but definitely a more RDL- DL vape
SMOK-RPM-RBA-COIL-2.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I have the fetch and the rpm rba head, and I do only MTL vape, I like the mod, but it is not a good MTL vape, you can make it work, but there is better out there, Aspire Mulus, DotAio for 2, but the dot is not cheap though, but great MTL with it using the dotshell.

Thanks for answering about the RPM RBA, not sure how much of a MTL vape that RBA is since I have not used that RBA.
I DL vape so the Smok RGC RBA is perfect for me.
You are so right about the Dot AIO- surely is a MTL vape I have been using the Dot RBA in that and fully open air and still MTL.
Have you been able to get the Aspire Mulus RBA yet?

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Hello,

When I found Smok Fetch Pro pod in local shop I had feel that this is pod which I really need, completely perfect pod and nice design. But then saw some reviews and this one is more for DTL so big airflow, I like more or medium tight MTL. Is there available any RBA head which has better options to adjust airflow for better MTL expirience? Otherwise I think will go for Pasito with RBA. But I like idea that there is removable battery in POD system and better power settings,thats what is missing in Smoant's one.

My hubby loves the Pasito- I haven't built that RBA yet, but he really likes the factory coils- the may be a pro or a con for some is that it has a built in internal battery- I myself would rather have a removable 18650 battery-
I have the Smok Fetch Pro 80w and I am a DL vaper- I am using the RGC RBA with that and enjoy it very much-
probably not a good choice for MTL-

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Thanks for answering about the RPM RBA, not sure how much of a MTL vape that RBA is since I have not used that RBA.
    I DL vape so the Smok RGC RBA is perfect for me.
    You are so right about the Dot AIO- surely is a MTL vape I have been using the Dot RBA in that and fully open air and still MTL.
    Have you been able to get the Aspire Mulus RBA yet?

Nope still waiting for the Mulus RBA, may get it by Christmas :blink:

Dave24

Jun 5, 2020
    My hubby loves the Pasito- I haven't built that RBA yet, but he really likes the factory coils- the may be a pro or a con for some is that it has a built in internal battery- I myself would rather have a removable 18650 battery-
    I have the Smok Fetch Pro 80w and I am a DL vaper- I am using the RGC RBA with that and enjoy it very much-
    probably not a good choice for MTL-
    Thank you for your answer! Yeah for me the same,I wanted also some small POD system with removable 18650. Smok fetch pro is designed how I really like it, but unfortunatelly will need to change smoking style :)

Also I found HOTCIG AFA RBA base which should be compatible with Smok, it looks like there are some additional airflow rings, but not sure, even in vape shops cannot help me.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    Thank you for your answer! Yeah for me the same,I wanted also some small POD system with removable 18650. Smok fetch pro is designed how I really like it, but unfortunatelly will need to change smoking style :)

Also I found HOTCIG AFA RBA base which should be compatible with Smok, it looks like there are some additional airflow rings, but not sure, even in vape shops cannot help me.

That Hotcig AFA RBA may work for you if you decide on the Smok Fetch Pro- looks like only China shops have these, may be a long wait if you are in the US.
    Yes the Fetch Pro is a great little AIO- adjustable wattage up to 80w- does have RBAs, love the fire bar, removable 18650 and vapes great and it is my favorite AIO mod- my Dot AIO is much heavier, way more expensive- I am using the Dot RBA and even with my air flow fully open it is still more of a MTL or very restricted DL, there is no wattage adjustment- only adjustments are very soft,soft,medium and strong.One great thing about Dot is they will do repairs and have great customer service- I know because I had to send my Dotsquonk mech in for repair.

20200428_153131.jpg

Reactions: stols001

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    Nope still waiting for the Mulus RBA, may get it by Christmas :blink:

Wow- you ordered that a while ago?
    I hope that you get that RBA way before Christmas! I haven't placed an order for any China store since before Christmas- I had to cancel an order at Sourcemore that still hadn't shipped after 2 1/2 months , coronavirus has really messed up all the shipping from China.

Dave24

Jun 5, 2020
    That Hotcig AFA RBA may work for you if you decide on the Smok Fetch Pro- looks like only China shops have these, may be a long wait if you are in the US.
    Yes the Fetch Pro is a great little AIO- adjustable wattage up to 80w- does have RBAs, love the fire bar, removable 18650 and vapes great and it is my favorite AIO mod- my Dot AIO is much heavier, way more expensive- I am using the Dot RBA and even with my air flow fully open it is still more of a MTL or very restricted DL, there is no wattage adjustment- only adjustments are very soft,soft,medium and strong.One great thing about Dot is they will do repairs and have great customer service- I know because I had to send my Dotsquonk mech in for repair.

View attachment 889491
    Nic style of your Dot cover :) I am not from US, but middle europe - czech republic and one of local shops offering hotcig afa rba coil so I think will try and let you here know how it goes with MTL. For my daily vaping I am using Hussar Project X MTL and have lot of MTL and DL atomizers, but liitle bit tired of size, when now we have lot POD AIO systems, which can replace these big, heavy, complicated tanks/mods.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    It has been my (albeit limited I am a quick learner) experience that no matter HOW MUCH you adore a mod's/pod's/whatever's design expecting it to do the opposite of what it is designed to do is going to lead to mediocrity at best, and sheer horror at worst. Forget it exists. Or, if you feel the need to mourn it a little more, print out a picture, and put it under your pillow and hear the picture crinkle as it soaks up your salty tears. I've seen some really NEAT gear I would not approach not by way of a fifty foot pole.

You can find something you may admire less but can enjoy much more.

Anna

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    It has been my (albeit limited I am a quick learner) experience that no matter HOW MUCH you adore a mod's/pod's/whatever's design expecting it to do the opposite of what it is designed to do is going to lead to mediocrity at best, and sheer horror at worst. Forget it exists. Or, if you feel the need to mourn it a little more, print out a picture, and put it under your pillow and hear the picture crinkle as it soaks up your salty tears. I've seen some really NEAT gear I would not approach not by way of a fifty foot pole.

You can find something you may admire less but can enjoy much more.

Anna

I think we have a Pod hatero_O

Reactions: Dave24

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    Nic style of your Dot cover :) I am not from US, but middle europe - czech republic and one of local shops offering hotcig afa rba coil so I think will try and let you here know how it goes with MTL. For my daily vaping I am using Hussar Project X MTL and have lot of MTL and DL atomizers, but liitle bit tired of size, when now we have lot POD AIO systems, which can replace these big, heavy, complicated tanks/mods.

Yes stop back and let people know what you think of the Hotcig AFA RBA- lucky for you that one of your local shops carries it. I am in the US, New York which has a flavored ejuice ban here- and come September the FDA will probably destroy vaping here as well.
    I have many mods and RTAs,RDAs and sub tanks that I use for home- nice to find some decent AIOs that I can throw in my pocket or purse when I am outside without worries of breaking mods or glass on tanks , that is why I use them.
    It is nice that some of these AIOs have removable 18650 batteries and can use an RBA with it, a must for me, plus adjustable wattage is really nice as well.

Dave24

Jun 5, 2020
    Hi all, so today I wnt for the risk and bought fetch pro and Hotcig AFA RBA coil. 2mm coil MTL Clapton wire and air opened for half of milimeter (almost closed) and thats it! real MTL expirience! Time to time i have mood for DL vaping so this device allows me, now I have universal, nice designed and practial device with great flavour. Thanks guys for discussion and your help!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Congratulations on your experience and I am glad it is mind altering.

But just for your safety, I need to remind you NOT everything is possible.

Jumping on the bottom part of a trampoline without harm is not possible because "Gravity" and they aren't that high up so: ground.

It is not possible to empty out a refrigerator and enjoy the delightful experience because: freak.

It is not possible to survive in the vacuum of space for even an instant: because a bunch of horrible reasons I don't want to type out so we will say: Science,

Just don't want you to get too excited now. :)
    Anna

Dave24

Jun 5, 2020
    Congratulations on your experience and I am glad it is mind altering.

But just for your safety, I need to remind you NOT everything is possible.

Jumping on the bottom part of a trampoline without harm is not possible because "Gravity" and they aren't that high up so: ground.

It is not possible to empty out a refrigerator and enjoy the delightful experience because: freak.

It is not possible to survive in the vacuum of space for even an instant: because a bunch of horrible reasons I don't want to type out so we will say: Science,

Just don't want you to get too excited now. :)
    Anna
    Thank that you opened my eyes, yeah it is same trying setup Smok device for MTL like surviving in space :D

Next time try to learn your kids with these topics, but please NEVER comment topics where you have nothing to say anymore.

Thanks

Ciao

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    Hi all, so today I wnt for the risk and bought fetch pro and Hotcig AFA RBA coil. 2mm coil MTL Clapton wire and air opened for half of milimeter (almost closed) and thats it! real MTL expirience! Time to time i have mood for DL vaping so this device allows me, now I have universal, nice designed and practial device with great flavour. Thanks guys for discussion and your help!

Hi Dave- thanks for stopping back and letting me know you took a chance on the Fetch Pro 80w and also bought the Hotcig AFA RBA and that it is a good MTL experience for you.
    What color did you get?
    I was only able to get the black one- I wanted a blue or green Fetch Pro- but only the black left in stock as well as the RGC RBA and some factory coils on a great 8Vape.com sale. I wanted to save on shipping and be able to everything at one place .
    I am surprised how well the Fetch Pro vapes and how tiny it is.
    I hope you are enjoying your purchase- I love mine!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread