The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SMOK Infinix not pulling

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by BeginnerOfVaping, Oct 2, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BeginnerOfVaping

BeginnerOfVaping Senior Member

May 23, 2018
    Hello,
    I own the SMOK Infinix for more than 3 months now. I change the cotton myself for the pod and started having issues with the device.

After 2 months it would fire a while after pulling. Fixed by cleaning the inside of the device and removing the paper cover on the sensor. Worked perfectly.

Now, few days ago, I noticed I had to pull harder for the device to activate.

And now, literally an hour ago it would stop pulling. Isolated the airflow for a tighter pull worked for couple of minutes, now it just stopped. After some blows from the charging port it would do the infinite firing bug and that's the only way I can get a hit. :( Please help.

P.s I did clean the inside of the device again as much as I could. It gets a really good connection, just won't fire. :(

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Throw away and replace with something other than Smok garbage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Sounds like you've done all you can for that setup. I've had good performance and durability with the Justfog Minifit pod system if you're looking for a replacement pod system that might hold up longer. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
    I've had many other brands. Had also a Suorin Air, but couldn't rewick it so easily, leaking all over the place. I've had countless SMOK products and this is the only one that has failed on me.

5. BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
    Anything you could recommend similar for rewickable pods? Can't really get new pods here in the Baltic States.

6. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    The minifits can be rebuilt but their smaller mtl coils might not what you're looking for. I haven't tried any of the newer pods that seem to be baby RBA's.

7. BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
    Okay, thank you very much! I seem to kind of fixed the problem. I pressed in the air pressure activator with a screwdriver and partly works. Will look for a new device now.

• Like Like x 1