SMOK Infinix not pulling

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
Hello,
I own the smok Infinix for more than 3 months now. I change the cotton myself for the pod and started having issues with the device.

After 2 months it would fire a while after pulling. Fixed by cleaning the inside of the device and removing the paper cover on the sensor. Worked perfectly.

Now, few days ago, I noticed I had to pull harder for the device to activate.

And now, literally an hour ago it would stop pulling. Isolated the airflow for a tighter pull worked for couple of minutes, now it just stopped. After some blows from the charging port it would do the infinite firing bug and that's the only way I can get a hit. :( Please help.

P.s I did clean the inside of the device again as much as I could. It gets a really good connection, just won't fire. :(

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
Sounds like you've done all you can for that setup. I've had good performance and durability with the Justfog Minifit pod system if you're looking for a replacement pod system that might hold up longer. Good luck!
Anything you could recommend similar for rewickable pods? Can't really get new pods here in the Baltic States.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Anything you could recommend similar for rewickable pods? Can't really get new pods here in the Baltic States.
The minifits can be rebuilt but their smaller mtl coils might not what you're looking for. I haven't tried any of the newer pods that seem to be baby RBA's.

BeginnerOfVaping

May 23, 2018
The minifits can be rebuilt but their smaller mtl coils might not what you're looking for. I haven't tried any of the newer pods that seem to be baby RBA's.

Okay, thank you very much! I seem to kind of fixed the problem. I pressed in the air pressure activator with a screwdriver and partly works. Will look for a new device now.

Reactions: 440BB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread