Status
Not open for further replies.

Xael Gutierrez

May 31, 2017
Does anyone have experience with this mech mod? Not any good reviews online of it and it really peaks my interest. I plan on using a 22mm Goon rda with a 0.4 ohm dual caption build with a Samsung25r 3.7v 2500mah with I believe 20amps. Any help would be great. Or even information on cheaper but reliable mech mods. I say cheaper because I want a mech mod that is reliable but I don't want to spend too much money because I'm not sure if I'll like using mech mods as much as regular digital mods.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I have a Magneto. Solid mod. For reviews of a very similar device look up Nzonic... there was a bit of a kerfluffle over the Nzonic and Magneto as they were quite similar... lots of name calling (clone) as I recall. You can also search for reviews on the Innokin Arachnid... same mod, different branding.

My favorite 22mm mech, though, is the King V2...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

nalo_b

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2010
oahu
I almost bought a limitless mod. Heard good things about it. If you go that route make sure you rda has a protruding 510 pin. Also if I'm not mistaken is a 24mm mod. Some might say not a good beginner mod, but as long as you educate yourself you should be ok. Check out the broadside.
But if you are looking for something cheaper the limitless and broadside is $100+

Sorry just seen you were gonna get a goon. You should be good for the 510 pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread