Status
Not open for further replies.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Even the smallest of my set of allen wrenches is too large for the air flow slots. I've ordered a ceramic rda tank tweezers (tank wrench LOL) and a couple of other tools from Amazon. They sent me a text that they were delivered today. Now I get to change flavors without a mess! Thanks to everyone who helped me with their suggestions. It's good to have friends.................and knowledgeable ones too!
Great, glad someone found you a solution. I am curious about your allen wrenches not fitting the airflow, that must be some small airflow or is it airholes like on subtanks and not slots? Let us know how those tank wrench tweezers work on removing the tank. I may get a set for when I need to fiddle with a hot RDA and I could use another ceramic tweezer, may as well be this one.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

FirstNoele

Oct 10, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
vapetools.jpg
Great, glad someone found you a solution. I am curious about your allen wrenches not fitting the airflow, that must be some small airflow or is it airholes like on subtanks and not slots? Let us know how those tank wrench tweezers work on removing the tank. I may get a set for when I need to fiddle with a hot RDA and I could use another ceramic tweezer, may as well be this one.
Regarding those airholes on the Swirl tank, we're talking teeny tiny, but the little triple tool that came in the set has two sizes of teeny tiny rods to fit in those places. The rounded wrench end of the tweezers can fit around four sizes of tanks. The photo doesn't show the other inserts. Still haven't used the ceramic tips of the tweezers, or a couple of the other items but this tool kit was even better than advertised. Plus, it has a clear plastic case.

Last edited:

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
View attachment 698875
Regarding those airholes on the Swirl tank, we're talking teeny tiny, but the little triple tool that came in the set has two sizes of teeny tiny rods to fit in those places. The rounded wrench end of the tweezers can fit around four sizes of tanks. The photo doesn't show the other inserts. Still haven't used the ceramic tips of the tweezers, or a couple of the other items but this tool kit was even better than advertised. Plus, it has a clear plastic case.
I guess I was thinking you had the tiny allen wrenches that are included with most rebuildables, that is what the triple tool if for as well as you have a coil jig and Flush cutters, Nice little rebuilding kit. I would just add some gooseneck tweezers and you are all set. I'll look around for the tank tool tweezers, it looks like it would come in handy when I need to remove hot atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread