- Green
- Blue
- Purple
- 7-color

ArV9N3b.jpg

In the box:

- Stick Prince battery
- TFV12 Prince tank (2ml)
- M4 0.17ohm Quadruple Coil (Pre-installed)
- M4 0.17ohm Quadruple Coil
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Spare Parts
- Certification

Q8Nr5U4.jpg

As we can expect from Smok, this device you can buy in a lot of different beautiful color combinations, this is always a plus. I received this device in beautiful rasta color, I like colors on my device, it looks very nice. Build quality is good with nice details on the device. Color quality looks good, for now I can't see any scratches on the battery or atomizer, still no any scratches on the bottom of the battery from sitting on the table and there's no any scratches on the top of the battery from atomizer, so I think color quality is good.

So, let me start from the top, smok prince tfv12.

- tank Capacity: 2ml
- Height: 63mm
- Diameter: 25.5mm
- Weight: 63g

Atomizer is in the same color as the top of the battery and it fits very good with the battery. Smok prince tvf12 is very nice looking atomizer.

ooYWLIU.jpg

On the top of smok tfv12 you can see 810 drip tip with two o rings on it, drip tip stands very good inside. This is new cobra drip tip and it looks really beautiful. You can buy separately this drip tip and you can choose from few different colors. Drip tip is comfortable for using. You can use here any other 810 drip tip with two o rings on it.
Outer diameter of the drip tip is 16mm, inner diameter is 12.5mm.

M4LPRXi.jpg

Under the drip tip you can see the top cap and this is top fill atomizer. Filling this the tank is very easy, on the top cap you can see the little button which locks and unlocks the top cap. When you want to fill your tank you will need to just press the button and gently push the top cap, top cap will slide to the side and then you can see the hole, which you will use to fill your tank. I like this and similar locking systems because I can very easy and fast fill my tank.

You can see few details here, you can see engraved "SMOK", under the drip tip you can see nice crown and the same crown you can see on the airflow ring, beautiful details, really.

Capacity of the tank is 2ml for EU edition and I have EU edition. Standard editon has included bubble glass and with bubble glass this atomizer looks even better. I really like the fact that you can choose between bubble and regular glass tank. Bubble tank capacity is 8ml which is very good. You can also buy separately only bubble tank.
In the package of standard edition you will also receive spare glass tank, but with EU edition in the package there is no spare glass tank.
On the top and the bottom you can see o rings that holds glass very good and in the package you will receive two more o rings for the tank in different color.

Threads on the base and on the chimney where you will screw your coil are very good, you can screw your coil without any problem.

Airflow control ring works very nice and it has a stopper on both sides, you can easy adjust airflow that you like. Here, you can see two holes for airflow, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. When ariflow is fully opened there is a lot of air, Im using this atomizer with half opened airflow, flavor is better in my opinion when airflow is half opened.

On the bottom side of smok tfv12 you can see 510 pin which is not adjustable and threads here are good as well. Aslo here you can see engraved "Designed by Smok"

roXWed9.jpg

aUBII5r.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive two coils, one coil will be pre installed and the other one will be in the package. Both coils are the same, m4 coil with 0.17ohm resistance, you can use them between 30-70w and Smok says that coils works best between 40-60w, nice rated coils.

With my e liquid, im using 70-30% vg-pg this coils works very good, wicking is really good and there is no any dry hits, also no leaking whatsoever. Flavor is very good and you can expect a lot of vapor production here. With this coil, as with the any other coil when you screw it on the base you need to prime the coil with e liquid, that way you will prevent any dry hit. For this coils I suggest to prime them very good, especially if battery is fully charged.
For smok prince tfv12 you can buy separately rba coil head and you can build here very easy, I dont have this coil head but I will buy it for sure.

2qgIXBi.jpg

DlRTWWD.jpg

Stick prince battery

Honestly I was so happy when I received this device because this battery looks very good in my opinion. I thought this device will be so comfortable for using and I was right. This device is very compact, height of the battery is 85mm, diameter of the battery is 24.5mm and battery is not heavy at all, only 88.5g. Battery feels very good in the hand.

You can see on the battery few beautiful details as well. On the bottom side you can see engraved "Smok" and from the other side you can see engraved "Stick prince". Also on the bottom of the battery you can see crown design, same as on the atomizer. From the bottom you can see one venting hole.
Pin on the battery is gold plated and it is spring loaded.

Fire button is very comfortable and it is in hexagon shape. With protruding fire button it is easy to to vape because you will always find the fire button. Around the fire button there is led light and this light will glow in red color every time when you press the fire button to vape. It glows in red color because of red color around the fire button, but for example with yellow color around the fire button light will glow in yellow color.
You can easily press the fire button with your index finger or with your thumb, I like to use it with my thumb, it feels more comfortable to me.

On the battery you can see the usb charging port, max charging current is 0.8A. You can also see the same led light here, but it will glow in white color.
Battery capacity is 3000mah, inside of this device there is 23600 battery. Battery capacity is really good and I found information that inside is real 3000mah capacity.
With this capacity depending on your coil resistance, you can for sure use this device 1-2 days without charging the battery.
You can use this device while it is on the charger, but anyway I suggest you don't vape while you charging your battery, because battery life will be longer.

8ugFOHh.jpg

Led light will blink 15 times when the battery is empty and you will need to charge the battery.
When the device is on the charger it will glow in red color and when battery is fully charged light will go off.

This is very easy device for using, you can turn it on with 5 clicks on the fire button and you can turn it off with 5 clicks on fire button.
This battery will work from 3.4-4.2volts, so this basically means that when your battery is fully charged it will have more output power.

I'm using this battery with different tanks, diameter of the battery is 24.5mm so 24mm tanks will fit here very good and it will look beautiful. Honestly I was using here atomizers with less than 24mm in diameter and I'm okay with it. This battery works very well with my dl drippers and works great with my mtl tanks.

Few informations how this device will work with different resistance, for exaple:

- With 1ohm coil resistance, output power will be between 13-16w, depends on your battery capacity
- With 0.17ohm coil resistance, output power will be between 62-78w, depends on your battery capacity
- With 0.12ohm coil resistance, output power will be between 78-92w, depends on your battery capacity

Of course on this device we have some protections:
- Low voltage protection
- 8 seconds cut off
- Short circuit protection
When device can't recognize atomizer led light will blink 4 times.

I like that with this battery I can use different tanks with very good output power, I really like how this device works and I like the battery capacity, I think that 3000mah can be good for any user. Maybe I would like that they added 3 different lights for battery indicator, because I like that, everything else here is very good and I am really satisfied with the battery and tfv12, smok coils are very good, we all know that. I would suggest this device, because with this capacity and build quality you can enjoy for a long time.

You can buy yours here:
SMOK Stick Prince Starter Kit - 3000mAh

upObtMF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread