Smok Tech clear cartomizer dead after 3 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
I must be doing something wrong. Got my new Reo with some smok Tech clear cartomizers to start out with. Manually filled the carto and got tons of flavor and vape but after about 3 hours I am now getting a muddled flavor and have noticed looking at it the juice in it at the bottom looks burnt. I have squoked it a few times (althoughI can clearly see juice in it) that helped a bit but not much.

Bad carto?

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
That's typical of those particular cartos, in my experience.

That's what I was afraid of. Already have an attitude about them from past experience with "gas station" e-cigs and this is not helping. Going to try blind squoking and see how that works out. At this rate I will be out of cartos by the end of the week.

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
I had problems with cartos at first, too. Finally I got the blind squonk figured out a little better, and stopped pre-filling the carto, and then I was able to get some longer life out of them. If I thought it was getting overfilled, I would take it off and shake it down, then put it back on. Finally I just decided to get a RM2...

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Obi, you will benefit greatly from RBA's. I was in your position about 6 months ago. Then I started RB'ing A's after looking at an awesome photo tutorial. It is very VERY easy and intuitive.
Please check out the tutorial on how to build a very easy setup on the RM2.

If I can do it, ANYONE can, trust me. It is the best $43 you can spend on vaping period.

Photo tutorial:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=413000

Video tutorial of a slightly smaller coil build:
http://youtu.be/_XjH8lFurPk

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Obi, you will benefit greatly from RBA's. I was in your position about 6 months ago. Then I started RB'ing A's after looking at an awesome photo tutorial. It is very VERY easy and intuitive.
Please check out the tutorial on how to build a very easy setup on the RM2.

If I can do it, ANYONE can, trust me. It is the best $43 you can spend on vaping period.

Photo tutorial:
RM2 / RBA 2.0 / Reomizer 2 Rebuild Tutorial

Video tutorial of a slightly smaller coil build:
How To Make A Perfect Micro Coil With The Darkzero Coil Jig - YouTube

Next payday, already in the works. Currently using the shortie chrome carto Rob sends with the Reo. Blind squoking. So far working better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread