Smok tech rocks my socks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picklesworth.

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2011
Minneapolis
Im always worried about going under 2 ohm with my eGo, seems like it would suck my batterie dry in no time. I keep LR stuff to my silver bullet. Here's a question; Can you hurt low maH batteries with LR attys. I just always thought they would drain to fast but can it damage anything?
One other new thing that rocks my socks is those silver CE2 cleros from my vapor station. They look slick as hell on my black ego, AND THEY FIT UNDER THE CONE WOOT!!!

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Im always worried about going under 2 ohm with my eGo, seems like it would suck my batterie dry in no time. I keep LR stuff to my silver bullet. Here's a question; Can you hurt low maH batteries with LR attys. I just always thought they would drain to fast but can it damage anything?

I'm using one of my 650 mah ego batts for the first time today. I've got the 2 900's that came with a previous kit and didn't really need these aside from backups. I've been using 1 of the 900 mah batts for over 2 months and it's still going strong. I wanted to try out the 650s and see how long they lasted with my boge LR cartos. Been vaping since 8 am, it's 3:30 pm now and it's still going strong. I don't constantly vape, but I'm doing it at my desk (I love stealth vaping) and do it more than just on my 15 minute breaks every 2 hours. I've heard they can hurt them, but as mine are just extra for now, I'm not too worried if I lose one. It was worth it to me to try it out.

I am running 1.5ohm duallies on a standard 510 battery (shortie).
It has been for test and I'm not advising it.

On batteries run with a duallie.
Thus far, the one I've been running (standard shortie) has lasted for 3 months + and is deteriorating as expected. It's life has been shortened.
I am now getting about 10 drops before the battery goes to dead mode. It did, when new, run about 20 drops (or the equivalent of a standard 510 prefilled cartomizer). When it was adapted over to a duallie, the run time dropped by 1/4 or so or down to about 15 drops of fluid.
The lower the ohms, the harder on the batteries, and it also seems to shorten the lifetime as well. If I get 4 months I'll be happy I guess, but the recharge time is getting to be frustrating, but as said, I'm doing this for testing.
I suspect the shortie 510 battery will soon be tossed. It served well....no loss...it cost me $8.99 and went a 1/4 yr.

Next test is the same conditions on a 510 regular length.

Oh, and I've run 1 duallie to over 13ml of juice, and it would have gone further, but I messed up the carto when shoving a paper clip down the center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread