The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Smok TFV 8 coil to TFV8 V2?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by kinhvanhoa, Oct 1, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kinhvanhoa

kinhvanhoa Full Member

Aug 17, 2012
    durham,nc
    Hi there,

I have some replacement coils for TFV8 but my TFV8 baby is gone.

Now I am considering to buy TFV8 V2 (newer one) but not sure whether I could use my replacement coils (TFV8) to TFV8 V2.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2. Punk In Drublic

Punk In Drublic Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Nope! Despite similarities in the name, the TFV8 coils are not compatible.

There are other tanks that are compatible with the TFV8 coils if interested.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kinhvanhoa

kinhvanhoa Full Member

Aug 17, 2012
    durham,nc
    Thanks for the reply. Could you recomend any compatible tanks then?
    I have actually more than 10 replacement coils for TFV8 then a bit hesitate to switch to TFV8 V2.

TFV12 is also in the market. Any better options for possible upgrade, if I decide to waste the old TFV8 coils.

4. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Some of the compatible tank families include the Joyetech Procore Aries, Vaporesso NRG and Cascade, Hellvape Hellbeast, many Smok tanks including the Baby Prince, Wotofo Flow, Eleaf Ello

It's nice to have a bunch of interchangeable tanks and coils, if that style suits you. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1