Smok XCube MINI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDDPhoto

Verified Member
Aug 3, 2014
GA, USA
Has anyone heard anything about a mini 75 watt temp control version of the smok XCube II. I haven't seen any announcements but its pictured on the page about their new TFV4 mini.
2015-09-15-15_25_273295.jpg
http://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/tfv4-mini

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
I have to say, I'm actually quietly impressed with the 1.092 update after some other basic tests- I got a Uwell Crown after all the rave reviews and know that it uses a stainless steel coil. Before the update it was unusable in TC mode with this- giving out no vapour at even 600F, however now with 1.092, am getting a good, comfortable and above all, consistent vape, when I select SS, DC and use default TCR for SS. I ususally vape at around 420-450F and it feels like it's definitely in that range.

Reactions: dcfluegel

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
I have to say, I'm actually quietly impressed with the 1.092 update after some other basic tests- I got a Uwell Crown after all the rave reviews and know that it uses a stainless steel coil. Before the update it was unusable in TC mode with this- giving out no vapour at even 600F, however now with 1.092, am getting a good, comfortable and above all, consistent vape, when I select SS, DC and use default TCR for SS. I ususally vape at around 420-450F and it feels like it's definitely in that range.
Ooops sorry, wrong thread!!!

Reactions: Frederick Hew

SDDPhoto

Verified Member
Aug 3, 2014
GA, USA
Thanks looks a lot smaller may have to get that black one

Your welcome. I almost got the xcube II also but it was too large to fit my needs so I went with the Joyetech evic vtc mini. Oh well maybe the vape budget will be flush enough by the time this actually hits the shelves that I can pick one up. The black is looking good.

Reactions: Gfdeputy2

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
I have the eVic VT & a VTC mini on the way too I really liked the Xcube 2 but like you said it is too big
I think the Xcube mini will be great. I will just give the eVic Vt to family or a friend. Not to confident on the lipo battery. I have had it for a couple weeks & already I notice it does not hold a charge as long as it did

Reactions: SDDPhoto

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
worse than computers mod hits the shelves & a week later it is out of date & old news
I have been messing with the Xcube 2 at my local B&M & seems like a really nice mod just to big for my hands but almost dropped the cash anyway but luckily I decided to think about it for a little longer which I rarely do when I have shinyitis

SDDPhoto

Verified Member
Aug 3, 2014
GA, USA
I hear yeah. I am just looking for something that is compact, has removable batteries & black. Just quitting smoking a month ago I am nervous not having a backup so I will most likely get the cube mini & that will be it for mods hopefully for a while

Congratulations on getting off the stinkies. Do whatever you need to keep those things away. For my first few months I carried two ego sticks and two extra tanks "just in case".

Reactions: Gfdeputy2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread