Smok XPRO M50 - Yet another small thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeronic2013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2015
C-bus, OH
I picked up the baby girl to that little guy. I've been using the XPro 36 for the past couple weeks and have enjoyed it a lot. The delay from off to vaping is a drag but you get used to it. It's small, charges relatively quickly with USB cable, feels sturdy in your hand and so far works pretty good. I mainly use it with my nautilus Mini and I've been happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

George Ogilvie

Nov 1, 2014
Greenwich, CT
I picked up the baby girl to that little guy. I've been using the XPro 36 for the past couple weeks and have enjoyed it a lot. The delay from off to vaping is a drag but you get used to it. It's small, charges relatively quickly with USB cable, feels sturdy in your hand and so far works pretty good. I mainly use it with my Nautilus Mini and I've been happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My m50 came today :) also the mini Nautilus. Great pair.

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
Here is the skinny:

adjustable wattage 6-50W
wattage and mechanical modes
.2-4Ohm atomizer
DC-DC flat signal
spring loaded brass pin
high temperature protection
aluminum and zinc alloy
size: .86 x 1.5 x 3.35 inches
requires high drain 18650 battery

Been eyeing this one so I am tuned in to see what people think!!! :)

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Not at this time. Here is the link on their website for upgrading info:

XPRO M series Mod Upgrading

Vicky, is this the version that is upgradable to 65 watts? If so, will cignot be a place we are able to send it to get the upgrade done? Or, can you do the upgrade prior to sending it out? Thank you!

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
vjdossey which one did you end up getting?!

Eleaf istick 50 watt.... had one die and had to get replacement, just got it yesterday. Hard to explain what went wrong. It was very sudden. Working then not... put it on charger and screen was dim, verrrry dim... then goes black. And wouldn't fire. Other than that, I love the form factor. 30 watt is awesome too... and I don't vape over 25 watts yet so, coulda gone with 2 of those realky but how much fun is that? Lol

Reactions: MonicaV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread