Smok Zmax v2 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelene

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
Kentucky, USA
Currently having issues with the Zmax version 2 that I bought local. It keeps saying LOR, which means low resistance, at least 3-5 times a day. It is fine again after letting go of the button and trying again. It also gives a metallic taste on everything I attach. It is constantly burning coils even at low voltage/wattage. It did this with EVERYTHING I put on it. I tested all attachments on my ego and Lavatube and they work just fine.

I tried to take it back to the local shop and they said they only do a 30 day in-store warranty... It has been about 2 months from time of purchase. The store owner said he buys them from smok and that I would have to get into contact with them directly. I attempted to find contact info but only found international numbers which are pointless for me in the states (And the site is very poorly put together). I went back to the shop and the owner of the shop said he would have his supplier get a hold of me to get information for a replacement... no call over a week later.

Does anyone know how I can get a hold of smok for a replacement or fix the issue? At this point, I'm done doing any kind of business with that local shop...

Update: Found out that it is an issue with the center pin and it has dropped. Even under normal use and never over tightening it still happened... Found out that the insulator was extremely pliable and of poor quality. I guess I'll have to put in a new insulator myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread