Smoked Some Analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

aewolfe

Jun 28, 2010
Boston MA
I've been seriously vaping instead of smoking for a week. I am using the Cigotine kit (yes, I am going to purchase the 501 on Monday) but I found that I am very low on cartos for my kit and I panicked a little bit. I was not sure if I would have enough to last until I either got some refills when I head back to CT over the weekend so I smoked an analog, to try and keep as much vape as I could.

Let me tell you. I have not had any cravings for an analog and I really don't like them any more. I noticed very quickly that my sense of smell and taste had returned in a big way, I felt better and when I breathe it felt like I could inhale forever. Once I smoked that analog I found the following:

1. It tasted horrible

2. It smelled even worse

3. My chest felt heavy and I was sucking wind for a little bit after I had it.

4. I did not feel very good afterwards. Not sick, as if I had too much nicotine, just a general all over not good feeling.

I did not get a buzz off of the cigarette since I am getting my nicotine from vaping. I can tell you, for sure, that once I get all my kits, parts and juice, I am not going to smoke an analog again. I did not realize, while smoking, how bad it really made me feel. A good experiment but not one I will want to try again.

I decided to post this so others could hear that vaping does work and you do feel better in a very short period of time. I have convinced one of my staff to give it a go, he smokes analogs and has ordered a 510 kit. He saw how I felt after I had the analog and he is very interested to see how ti works for him.

(Hmmm, I guess I will have to reset my banner now.)

NoMoreMondays

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Indiana
Congrats! Sounds like you are here to stay. Have you gotten to the point yet, where you notice that you can do physical activity without having to take a break to catch your breath? How about the morning cough?
I'm vaping since 10 months and I'm still tickled pink about that. Feels great!!!
Don't reset that banner! We all have been there. I did have serious plans to light an analog not too long ago (pure curiosity to see, if I can hold it without taking a puff). I got as far as opening the pack when I got a whiff of the cigarettes and that was the end of that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread