Smokeless Image cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
When I got my first 808 cartos from Smokeless Image, I was ecstatic that I'd finally found something I was happy with, after 1 1/2 years of trying others. I could get between 50 and 60 drops in and could vape happily for 6 hours or more. The last batch I got were different. They even look different. I'm lucky to get much more than 35 drops in one and then after 2 hours they already start tasting like the liquid is used up. Why, when they had a good product, did they go and mess it up and go with something different? If it's to increase their profit, they're dead wrong. They won't keep many customers with these cartos. Back to the drawing board. :(

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
Folks in this thread-- To give me a better idea of how full you're filling, do the drops more than fill the carto condom? I've been using, and really liking, SI Volt cartos for a while now and my habit is the typical(?) 20-or-so drops (fairly thin, all PG) to fill the condom about 3/4 full, plus 3-5 more drops directly applied to top off. Can/should I be filling fuller?

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
I put in 15 drops while slowly turning the carto, let settle for a few seconds, put in 10 more, let settle, another 10 and let settle for about 30 seconds and then another 10, let settle and shake it up and drip in another 5 - 7. I figure the juice has soaked in pretty good when the fiber fill no longer glistens. If a drop ever comes out of the battery end, I know it's more than full.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I've given up trying to fill a carto with dripping it in, I use a syringe so I know how
many mL I'm using, slip it in-between the filling and side and slowly inject while
pulling the syringe out. Filled completely in under 15 seconds. :)
Only drip anything to top off a carto after vaping for a while, and I'm too lazy to
do a proper refill.

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
I'm beginning to think that different types of bottles release different size drops, seriously. I don't use the regular bottles that come with some liquids. I have an old bottle I got from Tasty Vapor a couple years ago and when I buy juice from Freedom Smokes USA, I always pour the juice into this bottle. The drip tip on this bottle does appear quite fine.

Just for the heck of it, I'm going to try a different bottle or at least a different tip on the next fill.

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
I just did a test by putting 20 drops from my regular bottle into a cart condom and 20 drops from another bottle into another condom and compared them. The condom filled from the other bottle had about 50% more juice in it than the one from my regular bottle. The mystery is over. :) There is a difference in dropper tips. Taking this into consideration, my 45 drops would be roughly 30 drops from the typical bottle.

Carry on.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
I just did a test by putting 20 drops from my regular bottle into a cart condom and 20 drops from another bottle into another condom and compared them. The condom filled from the other bottle had about 50% more juice in it than the one from my regular bottle. The mystery is over. :) There is a difference in dropper tips. Taking this into consideration, my 45 drops would be roughly 30 drops from the typical bottle.

Carry on.

Makes sense, if one of the bottles was from Tasty Vapor as you mentioned in the post before. Their tip is the tiniest I've run into anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread