Volt Carto's

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefox

ECF Veteran
Being a confirmed 808D-1 vaper, I have tried a few different carto's - pre-filled ones from premiumcigarette dot com (great performance, easy to refill), Boge's (good performance but daft hard caps glued in makes them a nightmare to refill). So, having researched on this forum it was time to try the Volts from Smokeless Image. I had high expectations. And I wasn't disappointed!

I have found my all day vape so now to find the carto for the job. After a long wait for the mail to arrive (Aus mail is obviously still carried by camel) the package arrives. My mix is ready and within 10 minutes I know my search is over! These carto's work perfectly on my standard 68mm 808 battery and are a joy to fill. Easy removable caps and they hold a lot more juice than the Boges. I use a 60/40 pg/vg mix. I half fill each one using the 'tilt and drop down the sides' method, then go back and top them up. The vape plume is so good my next mix will be 70/30. Smooth, constant performance and more drops = longer lasting. These are the business. If you have a standard KR808D-1 set up I highly recommend them and I will report back with my findings on how many times they refill without loss of taste. Some are on the 3rd refill with no problems at all (and this is without cleaning).

Excellent product Smokeless Image! I'll be back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread