Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
It makes sense. They listen to what we want and don't assume that they know what is best. And - it's all made with to the highest quality standards. That just about guarantees business in my book. I know it guarantees mine.

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
What the - WISE WOMAN AND OUR OWN * RESIDENT WOOD NYMPH * - Said . . . :D

McDougal

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2011
Louisville, KY
It makes sense. They listen to what we want and don't assume that they know what is best. And - it's all made with to the highest quality standards. That just about guarantees business in my book. I know it guarantees mine.

And affordable to boot! I've already ordered a couple of clearos. Can't wait. Great nicquids, choices, value, service and quality. I know I sound like a commercial!

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA

Smokeless Image is going to be around for a good while if they keep this up. I'm hooked. Great products, great CS, and a really cool forum.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
The SI Volt Kit I received March 19th was a Great way to kick Analogs, I received my X2 900 this past Friday and loved it so much I ordered the X2 650 Saturday with three clearos. I just recharged the 900 after using it exclusively since Saturday @4PM, 2:50 minutes with the wall adapter. Today marks 21 Days Analog-Free and I dropped my Nicotine from 24&18 to 12&6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread