• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

smokeless image

Status
Not open for further replies.

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
Does anyone use their ecig in conjunction with other habits they picked up smoking for? Like drinking and.. ? Just wondering how it compares after a nice buzz while having a beer. Or after a smoke.

Vaping and drinking do go well together providing you have the right juice for your drink of choice. From personal experience....Mint Chip Kookie isn't going to go well with beer :blush: but I did chain vape a tobacco one night of heavy drinking and its great! plus your lungs won't hate you in the morning :toast:

Its been 10 years since I was in University so I can't speak to smoking and then vaping ;)

Last edited:

LesVegas

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
BC, Canada
I ordered twice from si, once just a battery that I received in a week, but the other time got detained at customs and sent back. The whole process took over two months but I got a refund no problem. They are a good company but I think they are on a health canada watch list.
I had a total of 3 of 6 orders from the US returned, which made me look into canadian vendors, and now I'm happy. There isn't much you can't get here.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Okay so another week, maybe. Patience is a virtue my ... :p

Does anyone use their ecig in conjunction with other habits they picked up smoking for? Like drinking and.. ? Just wondering how it compares after a nice buzz while having a beer. Or after a smoke.

The right juice with a beer or a good scotch is the absolute stuff. Some of my best vaping is done with a scotch on the rocks in the other hand!

Tramd

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2012
canada
Damn I think having my order sent back 3 out of 6 would pretty much end the experiment for me.

I can chain smoke while drinking, only time I can really. Probably because I don't notice the taste or smell, it's all head rush which is pure bliss when you're drunk. If I can retain that feeling while drinking and after smoking then I'd be ecstatic.

albertbert

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2011
Canada

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
Damn I think having my order sent back 3 out of 6 would pretty much end the experiment for me.

I can chain smoke while drinking, only time I can really. Probably because I don't notice the taste or smell, it's all head rush which is pure bliss when you're drunk. If I can retain that feeling while drinking and after smoking then I'd be ecstatic.

Not sure what you ordered from Smokeless, but if you chain smoke while drinking, you'll get frustrated with constantly having to charge the Volt batteries. I started with a Volt Kit and it's great for what it is, but in no time I was using 6 batteries (you can get similar batteries in Cda.), then moved up to larger units for longer battery time. That tends to happen when (and if) you get over the self-conscious part.

When I ordered my kit, I got empty cartridges so HC/Cda Post would be less likely to send the package back.

I reco Flavour Crafters, as well as Jugheads, for juice. Also "Virginia" flavour from Backwood's Brew.

Tramd

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2012
canada
I ordered the sweet sampler at 12mg's nicotine. The idea of tobacco flavoured juice didn't really seem like a good idea. If I get my volt ill definitely look into just ordering juice.

You know you're right, I didn't take into account my smoking needs while drinking when I ordered. I really only thought about my day to day use. Essentially I'm not a smoker. I smoke recreationally after other recreational activities.... But that will likely be something ill look into. Upgrade to a kgo maybe? I don't know, cross thay bridge when I get to it. Mostly I wanted something to try out because if this doesn't do it for me then I'm out of luck for switching.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I can tell you that you have no need to worry about your package :) There is such a small chance of it getting stopped, and even if it was all they do is send you a letter to let you know what was stopped and why, and then they return the package to the sender, who then either re-ships or refunds (usually re-ship without issues). I have had dozens and dozens of packages from the US and only one ever got stopped (dunno if I mentioned that in this thread or not). So yeah, the fear mongering about Customs is really quite far from the truth. A few years ago you would have a lot more trouble, but today, it's really a very minute chance that you're taking.

I have a few different set-ups and I haven't owned the Volt myself, but I have used it and know lots of folks who have used it, and it's one of the highest quality starters you can buy (and not ridiculously overpriced like some). The set ups I'm using currently are: Buzz Pro, Diamond mod (from Parkes Vaping), Mini Lavatube, EGO LCD, and a Lavatube V1.5 that is a paperweight right now (because of issues with them I will probably be returning it). As far as hardware goes, I use mainly cartomizer tanks (VPX Cartomator, Phiniac (NEEDS fill tool unless you want to fight with it), and the Mini Sub tank from Mom & Pop Vapor Shop are my fave and most highly suggested tanks). I only use Boge cartos lately in my carto tanks because I've found I'm just not satisfied with the life and taste/vapor I get from other cartos in a tank. I use atomizers for testing juices (306 usually but I just got a Cisco Spec 510 and it's blowing a regular 510 out of the water). Just got myself into the world of rebuildable tank attys with the RA Tank. And I ocassionally use a Stardust V3 (only version I have used that doesn't crack/leak eventually).

As far as juice, I'm a total juice ...... I LOVE trying new vendors, new flavours, and I vape about a dozen different flavours a day :lol: I've tried a lot of stuff. Most people, when they begin, are interested in tobacco juices (of course). I recommend Mom & Pop Vapor Shop for tobacco juices, with faves being Tobacco Haze, Tobacco Praze, and all their RY4s. They are in the US but I have never had an issue and they have excellent prices (use coupon code ECFROCKS For 15% off). Shipping to Canada is only about $5-6 depending on how much you order. I also love Backwoods Brew, they're my go-to company. I love Hazelnut, Strawberry (I mix these 2 together), Watermelon, MelonBacco, Honey Flue Nut, Casablanca (after it steeps for like a month or two), Malty Toffee (sadly I just ran out last week :(), and of course the elusive and discontinued RY4 and Ejoker. Every flavour I have tried from BWB has been a winner in my books. I also love Bounty Hunter from NiteLite Vapor though I don't think I'll ever get to try it again because they don't ship to Canada (one of the few US vendors who doesn't), and House Blend from Cooper Creek I love with a passion but had to give up because it killed my cartos too quick.

To be honest, most of the juice I order is from the US. I don't often order juice in Canada. BUT I have tried juice from almost every Canadian vendor (I do a lot of trading and buying from members, also contest wins). Jugheads is fantastic, I love their Swdish Pastry, RazzleBerry, Roll'eez, and JokeSmoke 2.0. Planet Vapes is excellent for fruity flavours.

Anyways, for now I'll stop writing and let someone else give an opinion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread