SmokeStik fan girlz and pool boys....you know who you are. Looky here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi Kids,

I finally found the perfect gift for all of you! I got 3 blue, 3 pink and 3 brown...for the pool boyz of course. I'll let you know when they get here. I hope 5 is enough for the girlz...if I missed anyone I'll buy more. I just wanted to thank you all for keeping the SmokeStik forum alive.

oh....they are drip tips. :)

280.JPG

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Our product really is a niche product. And there really is a big niche for it. Our thousands of customers prove that. Fiddling around with mechanical and electrical stuff just isn't what a lot of people want to do. They do NOT want a new hobby...they just want a replacement for their cigarettes that isn't a big hassle to use. Plus in all seriousness...the style and look of the SmokeStik is what it takes for some people to give up smoking. They need/want something that looks nice, that isn't embarrassing in public . Get her a disposable and see how she likes it if you don't want to commit to buying a kit. But our kits do come with an unconditional warranty..use it 30days and if you don't like ...send it back for a refund. No hassles...no BS. :)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Yes...High Tobacco or Vanilla. I was a Marlb 100 person and I LOVE the Vanilla...it's pretty much all I vape most of the time. It is totally different from any flavors you may have tried. We don't add any type of sweetener and the vanilla flavor is extremely subtle. This is just my personal opinion now and in no way reflects the opinion of SmokeStik as a company...which has no opinion, LOL...but I personally have grave concerns about vaping artificial sweeteners. Which is what most juice companies are adding in massive amounts because that is what people want. But if your GF is looking for a cigarette type experience....we are it.

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
I'm using one right now and I'm happy to report they have NO odor or flavor of their own. NO nasty plasticy smell. And they feel great...it's going to be a problem not biting their ears off!

Now, had they been made of chocolate...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread