Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hello folks.....congratulations on your new SmokeStik kit. I will probably get my tail twisted for doing this so I hope you appreciate it. Let's be honest.....your thrilled with your new SmokeStik kit because you know darn well it's the best there is in it's class....you also know that our cartos are the best there is and that is why they are the most expensive. But you have no intention of buying them and using them the way we intend....once and then throw them away. That's fine....the purpose of these contests is to support the vaping community and hopefully introduce a smoker to a premium product that will entice them away from burning tobacco. All that said.....PLEASE PLEASE......Read the SMOKE STIK subforum for refilling tips.....NOT the general ECF forum and for sure not that infernal burning carto thread. The SmokeStik 4081 is constructed differently than most other cartomizers and therefore techniques that work for say....V4L or Vapor 9 will NOT work well for SmokeStik. And things that you have been told to never do with a carto you SHOULD do with a SmokeStik carto. But since it's Christmas I will give you a gift.....here is my personal methodology and I havn't ruined a battery in over a year. Although I wouldn't know since I use them once and throw them away too.....flickflick. (yes...just kidding)

#1 Do NOT clean them...ever....

#2 Do NOT clean them.....ever....

#3 Do NOT take them apart

#4 Start refilling them LONG before they are emtpy

#5 SLOWLY drip into the BATTERY end of the carto. ONE drop at a time. Fluid dynamics will suck in the fluid you need. The drop that stays on top and does not get sucked in...just wipe it off.

#6 Gently suck on the mouth end to pull up any liquid out of the threads.

Thats it folks...thats all there is to it...I promise you....you can put almost any flavor on top of SmokeStik tobacco and it will taste good. Once you get used to judging how long our cartos last on their own you can vape them almost dry and then refill them with your flavor. Or if your a purist....buy some HALO flavorless and run it through one time to clear the SmokeStik flavor. But PLEASE do not clean them....it just is not needed and its the fasted way to kill your batteries.

And here is how the famous SmokeStik lifetime warranty works for ECF members. It's a myth that ECF members don't get the warranty. Of course you get the warranty....IF YOU BUY THE CARTOS....like all our other customers. It's that simple. The warranty states you buy approx $50 worth of cartos every 6weeks and that buys you the battery warranty. If you have gotten your kit for free then yes...you have to purchase the cartomizers first...that's only fair to us.

Bottom line....welcome to SmokeStik...and if you have questions.....come ask us....we will be honest with you....but please don't go asking people that know nothing about our product. We understand that most people at ECF either can't or won't spend the money to single use cartomizers. Thats fine....we WILL help you get the most out of our product. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread