Smokeymizer ce3

Status
Not open for further replies.

skydewsg

May 11, 2011
IMM
I just used CE3 , at first leak when doing filling.. somehow during vaping just a little leak which is normal for me as it seems similar to leaks of CE2 and other cartos. Actually if you slip on the silicon rubber cap at the end of CE3 before and during your refill, it would not leak. Thats what I think all around vapers are doing, which solve my initial leaking problem.

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
If ever you've put a drinking straw in a glass of liquid and put your finger over the top of the straw you will find that you can lift the straw out of the glass and the liquid will remain in the straw.

The same principal applies with the CE3's. I find that filling them is almost always an issue with leaking until you get that little rubber stopper back in the hole. I've devised ways to have as little time elapse as possible between filling it and getting that stopper back in the hole.

Once the stopper is snugly in the filling hole it's all good.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
The whole trick to this is to put the condom on the battery end until you get the plug back in the fill hole. That's it. That's the whole issue. They're really dumb not to have included that on the instruction sheet. I got mine from MyFreedomSmokes and they even included a condom in the box. I don't know i the vendor added it or if the mfg. did, but Chris has a video on his site explaining it. Personally, I love them and I think they're getting a bad rap over this simple issue. I've heard tales of shorting batteries, but I haven't had any problem with that.

As I see it, there are two main flaws with these. First is that the instructions don't explain the use of the condom. Second is that the tweezers are flimsy. You'll need a decent pair of "real" tweezers. If you're not a total ham-fist and your'e relatively sober, the fill plug shouldn't be an issue. Fill a few up BEFORE you go out bar-hopping. They won't leak in your pocket.

poetofisis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Gillette, WY
www.hotheadvapor.com
Bah. Durned things are a hassle to fill, the plugs disintegrate from abuse whilst filling, nigh impossible to clean, leak all over if not kept upright, mutes flavor, and comes apart too easily when carried in pocket or worn on hip without possibility of putting back together afterwards. HATE them lol. Went with the newer CE2s and have been far happier since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread