"Smoking Everywhere" kiosk sold e-cigarettes to kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this article. This company needs a serious look at their rep training policy. Anyone know what cheap knockoff model they sell for an arm and a leg?

"te:Using a hidden camera, the abc15.com team went to a "Smoking Everywhere" kiosk in the Arrowhead Mall in Glendale.

Not only did the salesman make health claims saying the E-cigarette helps with influenza and pneumonia, but he sold it to our underage shopper.

With permission from his parent, Zach asked to buy the nicotine refills. They sold him 10. They never asked him for his I.D. and never even asked him his age. He is 16."

Got this article at e-cigarettes 365
"Smoking Everywhere" kiosk sold e-cigarettes to kids! | Electronic Cigarette Forum

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
Model I got from them is RN4081...if there is one good thing to be said about it, it is that I still have the original atomizer from may of 2009 when I bought it and it still "works" just as well as when I bought it.

Still....yah they REALLY need to stop making the rest of us look bad.

There is a trade coalition of sorts. The national vapers club has a set of rules for vendor attendance and membership. While I do not agree with some of the rules (100mg nic not allowed, and others too) I do support the purpose of self regulation.

Edit: GRRRAHHH friggin abc....the same old parroted crap about diethyline glycol and toxic chemicals (plural? wtf) found in antifreeze. What I wouldn't GIVE for a network that tells the truth. Someone call up John Stewart. He'll give us a fair trial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread