Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
I have 3 SMPL's 2 coppers and a brass run all 3 with derringers til I can get a stumpy :D
I've got a copper SMPL on my list to buy at the end of this month, does the copper hit harder than the brass?
My black one is brass under the rubberised coating.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
coils $11 for 5 pack.

Original SMOK TF-Q4 0.15ohm Coil Heads for TFV4 E-Cig Atomizer

Anyone buy from them? I bought some batteries about 3 weeks ago, they still haven't arrived. I emailed them and they said they were in the mail. Probably on a slow boat from China.

Considering stocking up on coils though. My local guy is $30+tax for a 5 pack and I've seen some local shops as high as $40 for a 5 pack.

I ordered these and they arrived yesterday. They look legit and I paid an extra $10 for expedited shipping - took about a week to get them in hand from time of purchase.

So if anyone is after coils I wouldn't hesitate to jump on that deal.

I also picked up some LGHG2's 4 for $15 from them and had my local vape shop take a look at them to see if they were fakes or legit and he said he believes they are legit. You can pay expedited shipping on those as well.

HG2 3000mAh 18650 Li-ion Battery

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I've got a copper SMPL on my list to buy at the end of this month, does the copper hit harder than the brass?
My black one is brass under the rubberised coating.

There's not much noticeable difference, I use my brass one more than the copper ones lol

Reactions: danjaman

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Someone posted in the deals and steals thread a few days ago with a black tfv4 tank and if you used the code provided they gave you a free Clapton rba. I picked one of those up.

Deals and Steals

My local B&M said that the new full kits on the TFV4 the Clapton rba is included.]

I will say that the new kits do include plenty of extra gaskets, which is nice considering the amount of people who were having trouble with the glass sticking.

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
Fleabay?
Really??
There's so much fake stuff and loads of scammers on there, it's just not worth the risk.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
I have never had an issue. Hell with the way it is these days it's more risky to sell on there than buy. They always side with the buyers on issues.
Always make sure to read feedback before you buy.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I clicked on link but page says invalid request? I am on laptop so I'm not sure why its doing that :(
This contest is over. If you notice there is a yellow 'Ended' marker at the beginning of the title. There is a green marker at the beginning of the current contest. :)

I see you won in the other contest! Congratulations! :D

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
I got my second free cloud machine kit from the Smoktech 2015 global cloud competition survey the other day!

There's a few differences on the newer xcube2 though;
the chrome plate on the top is now the same metal as the body,
the battery door actually fits now,
the body has like a clear lacquer coat to it and feels really smooth,
it also came with v1.092 installed
So overall, better.

My new tfv4 though, won't retain juice and just leaks everywhere.

Reactions: pbanj

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
I got my second free cloud machine kit from the Smoktech 2015 global cloud competition survey the other day!

There's a few differences on the newer xcube2 though;
the chrome plate on the top is now the same metal as the body,
the battery door actually fits now,
the body has like a clear lacquer coat to it and feels really smooth,
it also came with v1.092 installed
So overall, better.

My new tfv4 though, won't retain juice and just leaks everywhere.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Well my clapton rba will be here today. Hope I like it or the tank will be given to someone else.

I haven't really played around with my Clapton RBA to much but I was disappointed with the single and double. It could be my juice being to thick but I was constantly dry hitting. I was not able to run either the single or double much over 65 watts and after 3-4 puffs it would dry hit with a ~.3 build.

I did not experience any leaking with them like you may have seen reported but I think that is mainly due to people not wicking properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread