Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotos2012

Nov 3, 2015
Hello! I played Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus. I played 250 joyetech eVic VTC Minis. I incidentally refused a subscription.... To me letters don't come... Perhaps I won, but I don't know about it... How to me to learn? Letters to me don't come....
Здравствуйте! Я играл в Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus. Я играл в 250 joyetech eVic VTC Minis . Я случайно отказался от подписки.... Мне не приходят письма... Возможно я выиграл, но я не знаю об этом... Как мне узнать? Письма ко мне не приходят....

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
I haven't really played around with my Clapton RBA to much but I was disappointed with the single and double. It could be my juice being to thick but I was constantly dry hitting. I was not able to run either the single or double much over 65 watts and after 3-4 puffs it would dry hit with a ~.3 build.

I did not experience any leaking with them like you may have seen reported but I think that is mainly due to people not wicking properly.
My leaking issues were definitely not down to my wicking methods, I tried so many times and in so many different ways, I'm no n00b when it comes to Rebuildables.
I'm in fact very proficient at a lot of types of coiling and wicking.

I know for a fact it's not my wicking because I never had any leaks whatsoever until I installed the rba heads, and now the juice just pours out of the tank with all of the pre-made coil heads too.

It is without a doubt down to the seals on the heads or tanks.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
Hello! I played Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus. I played 250 Joyetech eVic VTC Minis. I incidentally refused a subscription.... To me letters don't come... Perhaps I won, but I don't know about it... How to me to learn? Letters to me don't come....
Здравствуйте! Я играл в Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus. Я играл в 250 Joyetech eVic VTC Minis . Я случайно отказался от подписки.... Мне не приходят письма... Возможно я выиграл, но я не знаю об этом... Как мне узнать? Письма ко мне не приходят....
Cookie dough, 347mg/ml please, thanks for the giveaway.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
Well the rba has made me decide to keep the tank. I even made my own clapton wire to try. 28g 430ss wrapped in 30g kanthal.

4ba423f589b57603dfb1c5dc6cc357bd.jpg

Not the best looking but I'm happy for my first time, it's working great. I made up some more wire and the wraps of kanthal are much better. Looks like what a clapton should look like lol.

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
Looks good man!

How does it vape? What ohms and power you running?

I had a hell of a time with dry hits on the single and double. I haven't played with the Clapton at all - it sits in my desk - since I had such a poor experience with the single and double. I passed the double on to a family member though and its working great for him.

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
Looks good man!

How does it vape? What ohms and power you running?

I had a hell of a time with dry hits on the single and double. I haven't played with the Clapton at all - it sits in my desk - since I had such a poor experience with the single and double. I passed the double on to a family member though and its working great for him.
It's vaping good, I have it at like 350f and I think the ohms are like .67(mod is downstairs). The sucking is odd but there is enough room for a small rod to be out in it to move the wick around to get it right

Reactions: Daddy

saharmali

Moved On
Dec 6, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread