Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
My buddy wants to get one of these, and other friend said he read they leak. What's the word on this?

I have the V1 with the PMMA tank,not the glass tank,and it does not leak.i can leave my mod laying down overnight and there will be no signs of leaking in the morning at all.
If you have the RSST together complete and tight,it will be fine.

cmdrmaxwell

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
The "great place" Ft Hood
anyone have advice on using one of these on an old school silver bullet, running 6V? such as resistance, wire wraps, type of liquid(PG, VG, mix) ive been vaping protanks for the last couple of years and want to move up. im not buying a new mod, the bullet has been a champ for the last 5, 6 years. I dont see any reason to change, but i have been away from all the new stuff for a long time. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
Hi,

Does anybody know where I can buy replacement parts for my RSST?

I searched Google for it but only found sites selling the full RSST unit and not replacement parts.

Basically I need the white insulator that the positive screw goes through in the middle of the atomizer as I used a torch to try to clean off the old fluid without thinking about that insulator and so I've melted it enough to where the spring (which I have a spare of) melted into the white insulator and sort of deformed the insulator. While it still works okay, my wife wants to use it to learn to coil and I'd rather give her a 100% good unit instead of something I've melted.

So, anybody know if the positive screw insulator can be bought someplace online where shipping some tiny part like that isn't likely to break the bank preferably.

Thanks

I have the V1 with the PMMA tank,not the glass tank,and it does not leak.i can leave my MOD laying down overnight and there will be no signs of leaking in the morning at all.
If you have the RSST together complete and tight,it will be fine.
I wish I could say that were the case for my RSST. But no matter that it's put together tight like it should be (this is prior to melting the positive screw insulator by the way), when I go to take my RSST apart, there has always been eliquid between the PMMA tank and the stainless bottom cup that it sits in. It's not a big deal as it's never been enough to squeeze out but there's always some eliquid inbetween the tank and the bottom cap on mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread