SkvLTD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
MD
skvoraltdphoto.com
Smoktech RSST RBA | SKVORA LIMITED

TL: DR-

Lovin how RBAs work in general and how simple, yet effective this one is.

Works quite well on an eGo with some ribbon Nichrome wire with 5/4 wrap on Ekowool wick. Efficiency and how clean it burns the juice alone are pretty worth it to me. Plus virtually free cost to rebuild vs getting atty cartridges.

Build is excellent and here's the only fix it may ever need that I gathered from some research- the delrin insert for the center post was prone to juice leaking all the way down it and into the battery. One solution was getting silicone inserts designed for a different rba (AGA I think) that fit this one perfectly and remedied the issue, and one place to get them at was KidneyPuncher.

EDIT: Good tech I found on coiling and wicking w/ ekowool or any other fraying wicks- wrap the coil around a spare center post or any round nail/bolt of ~2-2.5mm diameter. Cut the wick with a little extra room to spare and lick the frayed ends to bring them together. Put/twist it through the coil, then through the wick hole, bolt the coil on, juice the tank, let it soak in and you're good to go!

rsst-4.jpg

rsst-15.jpg

rsst-18.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread