Smoktech Telescope Mechanical Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepfried

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
oklahoma
Well i went in lookin for a Vamo, but instead i walked out with a smok Telescope... I loved the fit and finish.. Also was drawn to the bottom plunger style button... But im wondering if i made the right decision.....? I really dont know the difference between the Telescope and the Vamo besides vv and vw.... But it does vape great and functions smoothly....

Any insight into the idea behind this mm? What voltage does it operate it, pros and cons etc??? Anyone have any experience with it? Psuardo had a nice review but im lookin for more..

The voltage from a mechanical mod comes straight off the battery you put it in. Batteries will usually put out 4.1 or 4.2 volts from a fresh charge. I'm still a bit new to the vape world, but I've heard they drop rather quickly and hang around 3.8 and 3.7 volts for most of the time you'll be using them before a recharge around 3.4 or 3.5 volts.

Deepfried

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
oklahoma
I can't speak highly enough about my Magneto. Feels great, vapes consistently. Just please make sure that you are using protected batteries. I run resistances around 1.5-1.7 ohms and am loving the lack of fiddliness. Good luck and have fun!

Any suggestions for batteries? IMR or just protected lithium ions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread