Smokteck E-Pipe mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTFogger

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
North Carolina
Hey,
Switched to vaporing ( analog free now) a few months ago, been reading here, but man what an novel lol..my head hurts from all the reading and confusion. Currently using V2's and like them, can't wait till the new V2 EX cartridges come out... 500 puffs, new design and site glass on side.
I miss my regular pipe and was thinking about building (first time) a pipe mod. Need help on compatibility please. Will the fuse work on this? Also what batteries? flat top or button. Rather have a pipe than a ballistic missile type.

List:
Smoktech E-pipe mod Smoktech e-pipe Pipe Mod
Silencer Black mod The Silencer
Smoktech Aro Black Tank Smoktech ARO Pyrex Glass eGo BCC
Tank air flow adapter Tank Airflow Controller
ShortStop fuse ShortStop by Holocron Labs
510 Adapter 510 to [eGo] Adapter
Smoktech E-pipe adapters Smoktech Pipe Mod Battery Extension

Also will be looking for a good pipe e-juice to use IE. Black Cherry, Rum etc. Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

ions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
I love my Smoktech E-Pipe.
11471325634_a04b69c626_c.jpg
Works great with a 18350. Last me all day. I don't use a fuse.

MTFogger

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
North Carolina
Just wanted to make sure your aware of the e-pipe sub forum listed in the model specific discussion section here on the forum. Lot of useful information. I'm going to try building one with the switch from epipemods.

Yes I did thanks, just could not post there yet.

My wife would blow a gasket if I paid that much for just a pipe head......but then again I do have a box of spare gaskets....hmm

jcash74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
MN
I picked one up a few days ago and really like it. I got a 510 to Ego adapter so I can use a Kanger mini protank II with it. Really nice vape and easy to carry around.

So I can't use a regular pro tank II without an adapter? Where did you order the adapter from? Mine is on its way in the next couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread