Smooth Menthol Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
I couldn't hold out anymore on steeping and needed to try the smooth menthol......truthfully, the hubby is still smoking in the house and while I keep saying it's alright, I can do this, this morning was just bad and I needed something to fix it.

My analogs of choice were Marl Menthol Lights and I truly have to say the smooth menthol reallllllllllly helped my urge. It is smooth, menthol but not like a halls or vicks. It tastes excellent!!!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hi! Another one to consider is TVR Port Menthol. It has a true menthol flavor in there. (I don't like "wintergreen" pseudo menthols.) And there is some kinda tobacco flavor in the background too. It's not a super-strong menthol. But the menthol combined with the tobacco in the background makes it a really nice, almost cigarette like flavor. Me likee!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I spy... there's a 555 Menthol up in the Flavor of the Week rotation!

With the free shipping VD special, and the 10% THANKYOU code discount - definitely picked it up. Just a heads up. NOTE: the free shipping offer expires the 15th, noon I think.

Allowing for shipping & steeping I probably won't be able to give you a review until late next week.

Last edited:

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
hehehe I bought it and lets just say, "hid" the transaction. And even better, he is on the road for the next few days, so when it gets delivered tomorrow, he won't see it.

I am a newb, so I am still in the beginning stages where I recently got my eGo and of course had to make sure that I do not run out of batteries anytime soon, or cartridges. And then of course, trying out different juices........POSITIVE he wouldn't care, but when you have 5 kids that you are always buying something for plus a hubby with a seasonal job, my spending anything more than just a few bucks in one shot, I have a hard time doing for myself.
Funny how I never felt like that with analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread