My first TVR order

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Got my TVR order in today. USPS was slow, but they shipped quickly. Not TVRs fault.

Invoice came in with a very nice personal note thanking me for my business. Always a great touch! Makes me feel valued.

I have yet to try the Lemon Lime, and 555 Menthol, but I tried the other juices.

Tested on an eGo-C, direct dripped. All juices are 50/50 and 18mg.

Pineapple - Its like a pineapple! Pretty good!
Smooth Menthol - Very rich, plain menthol. Delicious!
Keoke Coffee - Darkish coffee flavor, wrapped in caramel or something. Decent, good quality. Not sure if its my thing or not yet.
English Toffee - Little light on flavor.. may need more steeping time.
Sweet Tangerine - Very light hint of orange. Good, but may be too gentle for me.

Overall, extremely impressed! All the juices are very obviously high quality! I loaded pineapple into a tank, and am vaping that now!

Super, super happy! TVR, you can expect more orders from me in the future! The smooth menthol is fantastic! And coming from an only menthol analog smoker, it definitely hits me right at home!

So good! The quality oozes out, even on the flavors I didnt particularly like yet. They may need more steeping time (these juices shipped monday, and were received today. So it was not even a full week yet.

Highly recommended! I was a little apprehensive ordering from here and did not know what to expect, it was their free samples and free 30ml gift for new customers for the holiday that sucked me in... and I could not be happier taking the risk!

Merry Christmas, and thanks!

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Tried my other two flavors.

Lemon Lime - Steep? Not that great, almost no flavor at all.
555 Menthol - Strong menthol presence, very light and smooth, almost nutty tobacco.

The 555 had more menthol than tobacco flavor, but I am happy with that!
I also guess I just dont like soda flavors... they dont do anything for me, hence the lemon lime not being to my liking. I may just need a LR atty or need to give them more time to steep.

On a side note, I mixed half pineapple with half tangerine.... holy moly! This is amazing! CLOUDS of vapor, and a fantastic flavor! As a side note, I loved orange pineapple soda, and this tastes JUST LIKE IT! Im gonna have to order more pineapple!

danssugar

Jan 7, 2012
Beaumont,Tx.
I received my order from TVR ,also.I got the Keoke coffee,the French vanilla coffee,and a couple of other samples.This was my first time ordering from them! I open the pkg.and I couldnt wait for them to steep! The smell was just too good! I love everyone of them.They taste like the real thing.Amazing.The Keoke coffee is great alone(for me) but I also tried it with drop of the French vanilla You might want to try a drop of the toffee in it!.Taste like Starbucks vanilla latte to me! Isnt TVR great?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread