Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm curious why you are thinking about the SMPL mechanical? Have you done much research on this class of mechanical mods? I know you are relatively new to mech mods in general is why I ask.

The SMPL is a hybrid-top, pinless direct to battery mod, not generally recommended for new mech users because of their inherent increase of danger. You can't put just any type of atomizer (esp not a clearomizer) on a direct battery mod. The 510 connector MUST have an extended center pin.

510-connection-pin-550x329.jpg

RoylegH.jpg

full

PeterKuzman

Mar 21, 2018
I'm curious why you are thinking about the SMPL mechanical? Have you done much research on this class of mechanical mods? I know you are relatively new to mech mods in general is why I ask.

The SMPL is a hybrid-top, pinless direct to battery mod, not generally recommended for new mech users because of their inherent increase of danger. You can't put just any type of atomizer (esp not a clearomizer) on a direct battery mod. The 510 connector MUST have an extended center pin.

510-connection-pin-550x329.jpg

RoylegH.jpg

full
i already have nudge box mod so inhave a little bit of experience , i am planning to use nudge rda 22 on smpl also my serpent mini 22 , i just needed a small mechanical tube mod which smpl and low cost

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread