Snow Wolf mini 75watt tc mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapee

Jun 8, 2015
The new snow wolf mini should be out soon, looks really good! The build quality on the 200watt was really nice - very solid, you can put your email down and they'll email you when its ready to ship. Its basically the large version shrunk down and does 75 watts and temperature control

More specs and pics and where to register for an arrival email at http://www.bestnewmods.com/2015/10/17/the-mini-snow-wolf-mod-has-arrived/

201510151338012029.jpg

SnowWolf-75W-6.jpg

Reactions: hrvoje

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
I reached out two a few suppliers who have the SnowWolf 75W listed on their website. VaporRange responded to me and provided the following update:

"The prototype we received has an updated chip set called the GX75. It allows the user to manually set the resistance as well as manually switch between kanthal/ni200/ ti modes. You will are also able to manually lock the device so there is no more "auto locking" feature".

If the 75W version does in fact allow you to manually set the coil mode, and the annoying auto locking has been fixed, this is definitely a device I want. Love the 200W but way too bulky and cannot stand the auto-lock feature. This one is a nice size and I could see spending $80 on it:

https://www.vaporrange.com/SnowWolf-75W-Mini-Temperature-Control-Box-Mod-p/snowwolf-75w-mini.htm

Reactions: MikeyConti

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
Looks like a number of online sites now have the SNow Wolf Mini 75W available for purchase. I decided to get mine from Vape Royalty - $76.48 shipped with coupon code "VETERAN". I know I should have waited for some reviews, but really wanted something that had enough power like my SW 200 but with a more compact size.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Looks like a number of online sites now have the SNow Wolf Mini 75W available for purchase. I decided to get mine from Vape Royalty - $76.48 shipped with coupon code "VETERAN". I know I should have waited for some reviews, but really wanted something that had enough power like my SW 200 but with a more compact size.
Grabbed one. Code still works. Thank you and thanks for this thread.

I have been looking for this sized TC mod. I wish it was dual batts but can't have it in this size.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Crimthann

Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
Florida
Grabbed one. Code still works. Thank you and thanks for this thread.

I have been looking for this sized TC mod. I wish it was dual batts but can't have it in this size.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Yeah that's really the only issue I have with it. I would have loved the extra battery. There's absolutely no way it would have fit though. I still love it though, it's become my go to mod. Plenty small enough to fit in a pocket. Here's it next to the Sigelei 75W Oni Edition. Titanium TC on it works great too.

22787493720_6eef1a7982_h.jpg

Reactions: WharfRat1976
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread