Evic VTC Mini vs. Snow Wolf 75w

Status
Not open for further replies.

imjms

Mar 24, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm new to vaping.
I just bought an Evic VTC Mini with CUBIS tank as my first mod, and I was really disappointed with the cubis as it flooded a lot and the spit burns my mouth (I've googled and found out many people having this issue as well). I could blow the liquid out before I vape, but it is too frustrating having to do it everytime I refill or let it sit for a moment.

So I have decided to either just get a new tank, or get a Snow Wolf mini (cuz I really like the look) with a new tank.
Which one is better, the EVIC mini vs. the Snow Wolf mini?
And I would love some recommendation on tanks for both.

Thanks
:lol:

hansol0

Feb 16, 2016
Seattle, WA
I think your decision is going to be mostly subjective on the mod. Both are great. I was deciding between the two and went with the snow wolf mini and haven't regretted it. If you have the extra mula, might as well get the sw too!

As for tanks, I would recommend something like the triton 1 or 2. Maybe a tobeco mini super tank with some triton or vaporesso coils? That's the route I went. A tank that doesn't really require too much power would be good for a single 18650.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

imjms

Mar 24, 2016
I think your decision is going to be mostly subjective on the mod. Both are great. I was deciding between the two and went with the snow wolf mini and haven't regretted it. If you have the extra mula, might as well get the sw too!

As for tanks, I would recommend something like the triton 1 or 2. Maybe a tobeco mini super tank with some triton or vaporesso coils? That's the route I went. A tank that doesn't really require too much power would be good for a single 18650.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks for your input man. Are there other good tanks, I could probably only get my hands on more popular tanks like smok tfv4, uwell crown, griffin, diablo (at least I see these more often) in my country.

Hi everyone, I'm new to vaping.
I just bought an Evic VTC Mini with CUBIS tank as my first mod, and I was really disappointed with the cubis as it flooded a lot and the spit burns my mouth (I've googled and found out many people having this issue as well). I could blow the liquid out before I vape, but it is too frustrating having to do it everytime I refill or let it sit for a moment.

So I have decided to either just get a new tank, or get a Snow Wolf mini (cuz I really like the look) with a new tank.
Which one is better, the EVIC mini vs. the Snow Wolf mini?
And I would love some recommendation on tanks for both.

Thanks
:lol:
I would go with the snow wolf and I would also recomend a New Tank just released it's called the Zpal Coral Sub-Ohm Tank and the cool thing about it the TFV4 coils are interchangeable on both tanks I found it on Maxvaping.com tank cost $26.95 on sale so either the ZPal or the TFV4 and the coils are a bit spendy for both the tanks so being able to use the same coils is a plus!!

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
I would also go with the Snow Wolf mini, its my outdoor mod for now until I get something smaller.

The tanks you listed are nice however...

TFV4, this thing is a juice guzzler and requires high wattage to get the taste and vapor you want...so a single 18650 mod won't last you long if you chain vape

UWell Crown, less of a juice guzzler than TFV4, less power needed (I vape around 40 watts on .5ohm coils), I actually love this tank, the most non-hassle tank I have so far. But even at 40 watts a single battery mod won't last you long either (half a day at best if you chain vape).

Griffin, this is an RTA, no prebuilt coils so that might hinder some people's purchase

Another tank you might want on your list are the Kanger subtank/toptanks, UD Zephyrus V2

imjms

Mar 24, 2016
I would also go with the Snow Wolf mini, its my outdoor mod for now until I get something smaller.

The tanks you listed are nice however...

Are there any good tanks that can both be build single and dual coil?
I just learnt that dual coil drains more juice and battery, though I dont know how much more that is, so I hestitated on getting maybe a crius or a griffin cuz both are for dual coil.
At this point, I only want some decent clouds with good flavor although I want to keep my option open for more advance build in the future, if possible.

Button Fiend

Jan 25, 2016
Texas
Evic or Snow Wolf
Ford or Chevy
Coke or Pepsi
Mary Ann or Ginger

You get such differing responses because (as I have come of the opinion lately) with these mid grade devices, the difference is negligeble.

If you enjoy the hobby and like to collect and rotate different models, these devices are your low cost solution. If you treat vaping simply as substitute cigarettes(as myself) and want the same experience day in day out, then pick one and buy four.

In my experience they all have at least one weak link in the supply chain and will eventually fail. My most recent disappointment was chipset failure on my Evic VT. Otherwise it was a solid device.

I believe the problem is that most device manufacturers never make a true 2G of anything. They simply redesign, reduce size, increase wattage or add features and keep the name. First generation flaws are improved and new problems arise from the redesign. Innovation frequently compromises quality control. Not to blame them, it's just the age we live in: Cart before the horse.

This is why seasoned, heralded reviewers are careful to qualify their praise of new mid-market devices with statements like "for what your paying".

They're simply tired of eating corperate crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread