Snowwolf mini plus 80w

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wackyjak

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Florida
While browsing FT during there Xmas sale I came across the Snowwolf mini + 80w and thought I'd give it a shot. I wanted the flat black frame but it didn't ship right away so I settled for the shinny black. Some time later it showed up lol and low and behold it was the flat black I wanted :). I put it on charge with my old trusty wall wart. After some time the battery icon was still flashing so I left it. Well the icon never stopped flashing but the wart and mod were cool so I figured it was done. It vaped good Serpent Alto in tc ss316 420f and lasted a good while I was surprised. I then bought a new wall wart, 2amp different cable and it still kept flashing. As a last resort I tried a charge/data cable from one of my up-datable mods and it charged, the battery icon went full in about 2 hrs give or take and stopped flashing like it was supposed to. Battery life is great, vape is good I'm pleased with it. Only down side is to change the temp or watts you click the +and - adjust then click the fire. The last selected still can be changed with a click of the +or- it doesn't lock so I just make sure I adjust the temp last. The devise lock locks the whole mod not just the adjustments.
Any thoughts on why it charges with the data/charge cable and not fully with w reg. cable?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread