The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Snus in sweden

Discussion in 'Smokeless tobacco' started by Jonas Jensen Petersen, Nov 2, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jonas Jensen Petersen

Jonas Jensen Petersen New Member

Nov 2, 2015
    Hey I'm new on this forum ^^

I'm going to visit Sweden in 2 weeks and I take snus on regularly basis. But I pay way to much for a single can and no discount is giving when i buy more than 1 can.
    So, I want to hear where or what I must do to find the cheapest way to buy snus in Sweden. I'm only looking for 2 types of brands "Ultra Thunder frosted portion" and "General strong portion". I'm looking to buy anything from 100-200 cans, so I'm not going down to the mall or something like that. I was hoping someone knew a guy who could sell snus cheap if you buy a lot of it. Some kind of supplier maybe. Oh and I'm going to malmö but I don't have problems, traveling a bit outside of Malmö but not too far.

Jonas

2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've never been there so I'm not sure. Maybe if you could find out where snuscentral or another supplier has their warehouse then maybe you could buy it direct there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.