So Excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyTimeHarry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Cedar Park, TX
So I placed orders with about 8 different vendors within the last week and a half (kind of easy to go overboard) and 4 of them are scheduled for delivery today! I'm getting miscellaneous parts and juices from AVE, Ms. T's, VapingZone & Ahlusions all ariving today and cannot wait to get home (#notsohumblebrag). I've only been doing this for a few weeks and am completely hooked. This forum has been great for this newbie here. Thank you all for your reviews and recommendations that have helped me on my search for the perfect vape.

Smoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Reno, NV
There is just so much out there to choose from. Every site I visit has at least one thing I want to purchase. I'm gonna have to learn some control pretty soon.

Same here!!!!
The amount of options out there is amazing, and frustrating at the same time. Don't know where to start or stop!!!

Smoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Reno, NV
All the variety and options really help keep you from smoking during those hard first few weeks IMO, personally I've tried tons of different cleros, tanks, cartos etc, and just found my fav recently when I got my vivi nova tank.

Yes!! If the options were limited, boredom would set in, along with idle hands.....
I think I'm about to try the vivi's also. Just got dct tank's today and I just don't know.....not really all that thrilled with them right now......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread