So Far, So Good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadog

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Alabama, USA
Greetings... Following a half-hearted/failed attempt about 9 months ago, I got serious last Tuesday and have now been smoke-free for 5 days using the Intellicig product. I really do like them, albeit they're the only ones I've ever tried (but I did do my homework first). Can you further educate me with respect to propellants and/or other subtances that lurk in the prefilled cartridges? I'm just curious as to what I'm inhaling aside from nicotine. (I'm using ECOpure Regular/High) Btw, the customer service out of your new USA office has been outstanding so far. Thanks! Andy

Last edited:

pass77

Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
Switzerland
Hi seadog,
been on evos for the last 3 weeks myself and feeling good. :)
You can have a look at the ingredients of the liquid on the cart container label. I have Intense 10mg, and it says:
<2.0% v/v nicotina (v/v means volume/volume ratio; means that for 100ml liquid you have 2ml nicotine or less)
Aqueous V/Glicerol
Ethanol <10% (that's plain good old pure alcohol)
E/Malthol (that's the sweet aroma for the intense flavour - you might not have that.)
Deionized water
Other <3%

The "Other" is the only one you might be wondering about. :p

If you are up to it (or have a chemist friend), here's a detailed analysis report from their website:
http://www.intellicig.com/images/pdf/ECOpureReport2009-04-14.pdf

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Greetings... Following a half-hearted/failed attempt about 9 months ago, I got serious last Tuesday and have now been smoke-free for 5 days using the Intellicig product. I really do like them, albeit they're the only ones I've ever tried (but I did do my homework first). Can you further educate me with respect to propellants and/or other subtances that lurk in the prefilled cartridges? I'm just curious as to what I'm inhaling aside from nicotine. (I'm using ECOpure Regular/High) Btw, the customer service out of your new USA office has been outstanding so far. Thanks! Andy

The ingredients of your Regular are Nicotine, Glycerol (VG) and de-ionised water. The ingredients are sourced to European Pharmacopoeia standards and we have recently installed very expensive High Performance Liquid Chromatography equipment in our laboratory to facilitate on-site batch testing. ECOpure is as clean as you can get. Good to hear that Sherry and her team are looking after you.
Best wishes
John

Sherry and her team at the official opening of the Intellicig USA, Atlanta Sales and Distribution Center.

RibbonCutting1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread