Status
Not open for further replies.

jedrojam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Central USA
Jerry,

Thank you very much for the outstanding customer service that you provided to me this past week. I received my order yesterday afternoon, safe and sound. I tested all of the liquids (grape, cola, coffee) on my 306a last night while my brand spankin new 510 was charging up. All I can say is the juices rock!!! Great vapor, great taste, great throat hit. I sure can't wait to order up some Marb when you get it in stock.

So, here comes the hurts part.... Got up bright and early this morning, assembled the 510. Been vaping it hard all day. This thing is the bee's knees. Vaped myself a buzz like I haven't had in a long long time. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm giving it a rest for a while, but wanted to swing in here and give a huge thank you for great service and great products. You sir, are a certifiable class act. And I hope your are all better from the dentist the other day.

Thanks again,
Jeff

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Jerry,

Thank you very much for the outstanding customer service that you provided to me this past week. I received my order yesterday afternoon, safe and sound. I tested all of the liquids (grape, cola, coffee) on my 306a last night while my brand spankin new 510 was charging up. All I can say is the juices rock!!! Great vapor, great taste, great throat hit. I sure can't wait to order up some Marb when you get it in stock.

So, here comes the hurts part.... Got up bright and early this morning, assembled the 510. Been vaping it hard all day. This thing is the bee's knees. Vaped myself a buzz like I haven't had in a long long time. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm giving it a rest for a while, but wanted to swing in here and give a huge thank you for great service and great products. You sir, are a certifiable class act. And I hope your are all better from the dentist the other day.

Thanks again,
Jeff

Jeff:

Thanks for the kind words. I aim to please. We do have some Marbrow in stock, both High, Ultra High, and some low. We only have it in 15 ML's but that should tie you over for a while. Also you might want to try our RY4, and Red Bull they are awesome. I'm here to help you out so if you ever have any questions or want some info just drop me a PM, or give me a call. Thanks again for the nice post.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread