So happy to report....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That a good friend that I went to middle school with (she was my bestie back then) got in touch with me a few weeks ago, she came over to visit, we'd talked over facebook and I told her I'd quit smoking with vaping. When she came over to visit she tried mine and hub's PV's and liked it. Last weekend she ordered everything she needed to get started. She liked hub's ego-C over my Zmax because she could put it in her scrubs pocket at work. So we helped her order what she needed, the ego-c with 2 batteries kit, Kanger T3 topper and Mt Baker Vape Coffee Cafe juice. She bought plenty of back-up stuff to keep her in business for a while.
I am so excited because she is another 30+ year smoker and it makes me happy that she will be able to put them down with the help of vaping!:)). Super Happy she found me after 27 years too BTW!!!

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
yes she was my 1st. I am so happy!! When she started asking questions and got info I figured She was just being polite, but then she . called and we actually helped her order, and then she messaged me that she got her juice already, just waiting on the ego. I was STOKED!! I told her that was actually a good thing, gives her juice time to steep.

Of course I told her about ECF!! She just isn't much for social media, she doesn't even have a profile pic on FB because she doesn't know how to make 1. I will help her remedy that pdq. :) I'm just happy she will be free of cigarettes too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread