so i am in a public bathroom at lowes.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
At least Lowes have da parts. Now, as for da actual repair capabilities...
looking_around.gif

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
and the moral of the story... carry nothing bigger the a 7ml bottle into the bathroom:)

Yeh but a 30ml is all i had. . . And .......n it moo juice is one of my all day vapes!!!!!! Ahhhh i cant belive it! I just got done steeping it and opened it right before leaving. I am shure its poo juice now. Blahhh. Nobody wants to vape poo juice. I mean if the cap was on i would have thought about sinking it and pealing the lable but damn.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
how can you even enjoy a nice dump when occupied by vaping :confused:

hell yeh! I WORK AT LOWES so on my lunch break i take my tablet and my phone my mod and some juice and chill in the biggest handicap stall in the store. . . Its like the castle of the bathroom and i am king of the john when i am in there. I surf ecf and bodbuilding.com and read stuff also random YouTube all wile vaping comfortably. I use the big toilet paper holder as a vape tray and the rail as a drink holder.

that last big handicap stall is my office.

I swaer i sit in there for half an hour at least.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
I think your problems started when you went to Lowe's in the first place...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/day-action/181062-lowe-s-bans-use-e-cigs-its-property.html

Should have gone to Home Depot.

Wow wait. . .i WORK AT LOWES and all my supervizers dont care if i vape at all. I have been openly vaping at lowes for 6 months now and no one said a thing about it being banned? They told me it was fine. I also work in outside garden center soo that might be why I
never realy vape to much inside but i do vape inside.

The reason they dont care is probably that 1 i live in Massachusetts and we are pretty smoker friendly depite our laws 2 i WORK outside garden and 3 i am polite about it IE: i do not vape in front of customers or when they are around and i stealth vape and try not to blow huge clouds. But all my employees know i vape and they know i vape at work and they dont care. There are also 2 other vapors here and i know they vape in the break room at lunch because i saw it and we talked about vape stuff together. One is an older gentalman and the other is a jugalo kid.

I will look into this and check it out i dont want to be vaping when a regeonal manager shows up and get fired over it when everybody in the store said it was fine and they don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread