So I got my Protank today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

corey5188

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2013
Liberty, MO
And so far I am absolutely loving it! I have had this 30ml bottle of MBV Cinnamon Roll juice sitting on my shelf for a few weeks, and have been eager to try it. I DID order a metal tank for my mini nova, but the tilting thing has been exhausting... so I just waited till the protank got here and I am so glad I did! I have already gone through one tank, and am very impressed with this thing, other than the airy draw.

I know the airy draw isnt a con to some people, but I used to pack my cigs like a mad man, beating a whole carton on the concrete floor for like 2 minutes. I am used to tight draws, always have been. So, even though it wasnt THAT BAD, i needed some resistance. I cut a 2mm wide piece of teflon tape, wrapped it around the base where the air holes are, and then punctured two of them with a safety pin. All I can say is, WOW. Tons of flavor, tons of vapor, no flooding (yet) and overall just beautiful to look at. I DID take the top flavor wick out as most people are talking about doing. Actually, it took so much force to pop the cap off of the coil to get to the wicks, that both flavor wicks flew out. I put one back, and a few strands of the second one (maybe 3 IIRC). The flavor is great, although I cant compare this particular flavor against the Mini Nova, since I never used it in there. I also like the bit warmer vape the nova gets, but the consistency so far with this protank makes that a negligible point. The extra capacity is also nice. And its even a bit easier to fill than the Mini Nova, (i dont have any needle tips for my juice bottles).

I ordered this from vape in the cape (or something like that), it didnt have the fancy box that the others I have seen came in. And it only came with 1 extra head. But since I'm just going to be rebuilding these (got cheese cloth on the way) I think I'll manage for a while.

Anyways, I wanted to share my experience. I am really hoping that this thing has some decent longevity, and that it just isnt preforming amazing today only to haunt me the rest of the time.

Thanks for reading,
Corey

Attachments

• pro.jpg
    pro.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Dj tank

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Ann Arbor michigan
Congrats, I'm ordering mine on Friday with a MVP! The setup with the provari does look nice.

I have one on the MVP I picked up at vape bash... Love the MVP a lot!!! Even used it to charge my iPhone yesterday when I was out and about... Still plenty o power to vape after bumping the charge on my phone to 15%. :)

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
I'm vapin' Cinnabon as we speak in my Protank, no gurgling and haven't modified the airflow, just have gotten used to it, and it seems like it gets tighter with time, (maybe juices clogging up the wicks), have had an eVod atty in it to get a tighter draw but went back to the stock Protank atty...now all my other clearomizers seem too tight on the draw!

corey5188

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2013
Liberty, MO
You wont be disappointed! :toast:

I have to say, so far I am liking this more than the mini nova, but only time will tell... The simplicity of the mini nova is what got me hooked on that over cartos. Now, the simplicity of this thing has left my Nova sitting since I opened it. However, I havent had to rebuild the coils yet, the mini nova was very simple so I am hoping this one is the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread