So, I Haven't Posted Here Since Before I Killed "Vape Girl"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathsMistress

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
jeneefowler.com
But I remember the forum as the first real source of information in a very confusing time. I appreciate the integrity that has been maintained all of these years. Thank you ECF and the many members that contribute. I've missed you all.

And now, to tell you what I've been up to!
I'm working as a UX consultant and building websites (a new trick I taught myself on the way to coding greatness) here in Chicago.
This is what my newest client's website looks like, or you can visit bluelinevapor.com.

They aren't naming the flavor, only using icons and brief descriptions. What do you think?
(Here are their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram profiles as well)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
They aren't naming the flavor, only using icons and brief descriptions. What do you think?
FACE PALM, double face palm even.
Remember:
tafkap.JPG
TAFKAP?

Call them 1,2,3 or just suck it up and call them what EVERYONE will call them; Blue line Hibiscus, Blue line pistachio and blue line strawberry.
Site needs to have the GC-MS results and at least PG/VG ratios and nicotine levels.

Have fun
I

Reactions: OhTheAgony

DeathsMistress

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
jeneefowler.com
More like "obvious".
Yeah, obv, lol!
Wasn't meant to be spammy, I figured some people would be genuinely curious by now... I mean, I am slowly building a portfolio, and what better way to show that off than right along with my shiniest client? :D
small_ecf_closeup.png

(I mean, c'mon, that looks like a fun client)

I also consulted for this shop and you can see what their website/logo/store looked like before here on my portfolio. That's exciting, but not as universally appealing, since you can only come see them if you're in Chicago. Still, I would recommend it to anyone passing through since they do have the best juice selection in town and I'd love to hear the feedback on the improvements. However, this client was an uphill battle for every creative and visual change and many compromises were struck ;)

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I just checked your spam.

I would not feel comfortable ordering from what I just saw. There's no info at all on what I'm getting.

If I was looking to buy some juice (which I don't, I make my own) I would quickly move on from that site after just a quick glance, and never return.

So I guess I'm a beta-tester now, where do I send the bill to?

DeathsMistress

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
jeneefowler.com
I don't care about the names, not a fan of the icons. I want detailed flavor descriptions or I won't be buying.
So
What is your client going to do regarding the labeling and the deeming regulations?
Fully comply?!

Certs will be posted by Aug for the lab...
I'm not on the legal team but I have been informed each product will have a full GC/MS analysis.

Don't worry, the "sample" bottle is just a warmup... ;P

Reactions: Susan~S

DeathsMistress

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
jeneefowler.com
I just checked your spam.

I would not feel comfortable ordering from what I just saw. There's no info at all on what I'm getting.

If I was looking to buy some juice (which I don't, I make my own) I would quickly move on from that site after just a quick glance, and never return.

So I guess I'm a beta-tester now, where do I send the bill to?

Lol, you're not, but if you were you might have a lifetime supply of juice... (more on that soon!)

DeathsMistress

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
jeneefowler.com
Am I missing something? its just a page with 3 juice descriptions, no option to purchase or anything, not VG/PG content, no pricing, nothing. Whats the point? I get its spam/advertising, but why spam a link to essentially nothing?

Blue Line isn't actually selling through their site now, nor do they intend to in the future. If you are interested in purchasing contact your favorite shop/distributor to ask if they will be picking up the line after Aug. :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Blue Line isn't actually selling through their site now, nor do they intend to in the future. If you are interested in purchasing contact your favorite shop/distributor to ask if they will be picking up the line after Aug. :)

Just Curious.

Does Blue Line Monetarily support Advocacy Groups like SFATA, CASAA, etc?

Reactions: Bonskibon

DeathsMistress

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Chicago, IL
jeneefowler.com
Just Curious.

Does Blue Line Monetarily support Advocacy Groups like SFATA, CASAA, etc?

Blue Line has yet to monetarily support its self as it hasn't placed any product on the market yet..

Charitable donations are the tax person's department, and I think they are smart enough to do so when the time is right.:D :D :D Besides, supporting those organizations is supporting yourself when you are in the vape business. It would be stupid not to.

I am a UX consultant- this does not cover PR nor do I represent or speak for Blue Line. In fact, I'm not even a regular employee, as consultants are considered independent contractors (hey, if things go well and they want to hire me on, I'm not necessarily opposed...). I am very proud and supportive of my client and I will continue to advise them to do the right thing when it comes do advocacy.

I noticed no one asked me if Cloud Vapor Lounge supported SFATA, CASAA and the like... :p

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Blue Line has yet to monetarily support its self as it hasn't placed any product on the market yet..

Charitable donations are the tax person's department, and I think they are smart enough to do so when the time is right.:D :D :D Besides, supporting those organizations is supporting yourself when you are in the vape business. It would be stupid not to.

I am a UX consultant- this does not cover PR nor do I represent or speak for Blue Line. In fact, I'm not even a regular employee, as consultants are considered independent contractors (hey, if things go well and they want to hire me on, I'm not necessarily opposed...). I am very proud and supportive of my client and I will continue to advise them to do the right thing when it comes do advocacy.

I noticed no one asked me if Cloud Vapor Lounge supported SFATA, CASAA and the like... :p

So basically you are promoting your client here to spam your resume?

Reactions: Tonkpils
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread