So I hit a bit of a snag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawyer66

Nov 13, 2013
Cayman Islands
I went to order my kit from MyVaporStore only to realize that they dont support international orders. Or at least international billing addresses. Does anyone know a site that I can get a Vamo V3, batteries, charger and protank? Also rba's and supplies would be great. I am not very familiar with online vaping retailers so please help a noob out:(

light101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Depending how you feel about ordering from china, fasttech has everything you need. The issue may be the length of time it takes to receive. If you are ok with a wait they are by far the best for price especially for noobs. I say this because they sell mostly knock offs and so it gives you a chance to try the higher priced items without the big cost. If you find a mod you like then you can decide if you want to fork out the cash for a real version. Not everything on the site is a knock off though and if I am not mistaken the vamo on there is not.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck, light

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
I went to order my kit from MyVaporStore only to realize that they dont support international orders. Or at least international billing addresses. Does anyone know a site that I can get a Vamo V3, batteries, charger and protank? Also rba's and supplies would be great. I am not very familiar with online vaping retailers so please help a noob out:(

My wife and I would be more than happy to go buy them and deliver them to you. All we need is 2 round trip tickets from Baltimore, some rum, pinapple juice, eLiquid, sunscreen, and a few beach towels. :laugh:

On a serious note, you should be able to find a vendor to ship everything but the actual batteries. International shipping of those can be particularly tricky on both ends.

Lawyer66

Nov 13, 2013
Cayman Islands
Aren't the Cayman's a British territory? If so maybe a UK supplier?

Yes we are but I am using a freight-forwarder to bring in my stuff. It usually ensures that I can get anything that i have ordered within a reasonable amount of time. Luckily though, I have found both mod and relief haha. I went to vulcan vapes and ordered everything.

1x Nitecore IntelliCharger i2 for $24.99 each
2x 18650 (2250mAh) Unprotected for $9.99 each
1x Kanger ProTank 2 - Clear for $21.99 each
1x Vamo V5 Mod - Chrome for $59.99 each

I was thinking of eventually ordering the Panasonic 18650B 3400mah Battery. Would that be safe or compatible in the v5?

Happy Vaping:smokie:

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
==> snip

I was thinking of eventually ordering the Panasonic 18650B 3400mah Battery. Would that be safe or compatible in the v5?

Greetings; I would like to know this too, but i don't want to find out by personal trial & error.

As an alternative, I've used Panasonic 2250 mAh hi drain IMRs (like this one: https://www.canvape.com/product-p/pannie.htm) in my V3, and gotten great results, as in up to two full days of vape time (ymmv of course).

Regards
Glenn

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Yes we are but I am using a freight-forwarder to bring in my stuff. It usually ensures that I can get anything that i have ordered within a reasonable amount of time. Luckily though, I have found both mod and relief haha. I went to vulcan vapes and ordered everything.

1x Nitecore IntelliCharger i2 for $24.99 each
2x 18650 (2250mAh) Unprotected for $9.99 each
1x Kanger ProTank 2 - Clear for $21.99 each
1x Vamo V5 Mod - Chrome for $59.99 each

vulcan vapes ;; so far everytime i find something i want is get
"Sorry, this product is currently unavailable. "

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
According to their website Overstock.com will do international orders.

They're not a vape store, but they do seem to have some vaporisers.

d18c8298-b339-42b8-b03a-5be2b7a8d599_320.jpg

Essential Oil Vaporizer | Overstock.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread