So I was thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roses

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Georgia, USA
I spoke with Hoog yesterday regarding an order, and to make a long story short, the item I wanted to order was listing out of stock so I ordered the next best. A little while later, I received a PM here on ECF asking if I wanted the out of stock item... I of course leaped on the opportunity, and upon reflection, I realized that he must be selling me something out of his personal inventory as opposed to his store inventory.

You've made a permanent customer here. Thanks again.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
We've been waiting on flavor extracts and they've finally shipped.. We can make some Grandpa's mix again :)
WOOHOO!!!!:thumb:
I was just craving me some Grandpa's Mix earlier today. In fact, when I read the first few posts on this thread, I was thinking "hmmm, I wonder if he stashed away any spare Grandpa's?" :D

P.S. If you want to know if you'd like Grandpa's, just go where ever you might find Latin-American sodas, and buy something called Champagne Cola or Cola Champagne. It's usually sort of brownish/orange or amber colored. While it may not taste exactly like the Grandpa's, it's pretty darn close, and will give you an idea if you'll like it or not.

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
A memory that you can't remember what it was. :)

LOL .. I still can't either.

I've been using mine sparingly and each time I do it bothers me trying to think of what it is. I even took it to my fathers about a week or so ago and let him try it and didn't say anything about what it was and he said that it reminded him of something but he didn't know what. I told him that it made me think of something from my grandmothers when I was a kid and he agreed that's what he was thinking too. He tried sniffing the bottle a few more times and (People don't try this at home) then dripped a drop on his fingertip to try and get a better smell of it. He still couldn't figure out what it was but said it gave a nice burn when he ended up touching his finger to his nostril lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread