Last edited:
Reactions: Le$$

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Many people here just love the istick and the aspire nautilus. What is important though is that YOU like it. No one else is vaping for you, so its all about what is comfortable for you to use, and what keeps you from smoking!

If it is helping you to do that, then it is great! :D

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi, yes that's a great beginners set up. What I love so much about vaping is that it's so personalized. It matters what YOU want, what YOUR needs are at the time and where YOU are at in YOUR vaping journey. what might be perfect for your neighbor might not fit at all with YOUR needs. Also, what I've learned in this year and a half I've been smoke free IS that everyone's journey is different. we don't all learn and grow at the same pace. and some prefer to stay where they are at , when others move foward rather quickly.for me personally, as I learned my needs changed. what's so wonderful is there is always a device ready to meet those new needs if I'm looking for a change. Also don't be afraid to learn and grow. it can really enhance your vaping experience! I want to say congratulations on being smoke free!! you can do this! we are all here for you and your support. welcome! enjoy your journey! :)

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
You're making me jealous...my starting setup was a joke compared to yours..:)

I've been vaping much longer than you and I use a few iSticks in my regular rotation, nice little batteries, cheap and easy to control. Never tried the naughties but they get good reviews.

p.s. Welcome to ECF and congrats on quitting...:toast:

Reactions: Opinionated

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
The Nautilus will gurgle on occasion. The way to solve this issue is to turn the entire unit upside down
and take a medium smooth hit/draw. What this does is vaporize the extra juice in the coil, and at
the same time, being upside down keeps the coil from rewicking the juice because the juice level is
below the wick holes in the coil. You may get some small amounts of juice into your mouth but just spit
it on a paper towel and you'll be fine. After this one draw, turn the unit right side up and you'll
probably see a few small bubbles come from the wick holes, as the wick resupplies the juice naturally.
The flooding of the coils is usually caused by too hard of draws.

Congrats on your vape journey and welcome to the forum.

ianvapes

Sep 8, 2015
Swindon UK
The iStick and Aspire is a good first set up, nothing wrong with it at all. I have several mods and have been vaping for about 2 years, when Kanger brought out their Subox mini I had one as a gift and now use it for my daily use, it's a matter of choice that suits you, it's your choice what you like best. I do however suggest looking at YounTube for information on mods and tanks as they cover pretty much everything that comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread